Campfire

Jenna's P.O.V.

I was with Veronica, Martha, and Brooke when we met up with a group of boys. There was Jared, Adrian, Connor, Jeremy, and Michael.

"So, what do we want to do?" Veronica asked

"I want to go into the school and go to the computer lab." Adrian said.

"That'd be cool." Jeremy said.

"Can someone show me around?" Jared asked.

"I will." I volunteered knowing I would go get Evan Rich and Jake to help.

"Yeah, Jenna knows where everything is." Jeremy nodded. And he's, right.

You may not know much about me, but I know everything about everyone. But who keeps track of what I do? I could drown in a river and no one would know. No one cares. I try to act cool and fun, but I can't. I'm always afraid that I'll lose my friends again.

"So, are we going to get others, or is it just us?" Jared asked as everyone else ran inside.

"Oh, I was going to get Rich, Evan, and Jake to come with us. Let's go get them." I motioned for Jared to follow me as we walked up to their cabin. Then I knocked.

"It's open!" I heard Jake from inside.

"Let's go in then." We entered. Jake and rich were on a bed across from each other, rich playing with Jakes hand. Evan was on his bed humming to himself.

"Hey Jenjen." Evan waved.

"Hey guys, I'm here to make you guys come with me to help show Jared around."

"Yeah! Let's do this bois!" Rich jumped up, followed by Jake.

"Yay." Evan got off his bed.

"So off we go." I shurged and walked the door, almost getting knocked over by Rich.

"So, Who is who?" Jared asked me and Evan.

"I'm Evan Hansen." Evan smiled.

"The short one is Rich, and the tall one is Jake." Jared nodded slowly.

"Are they dating" Jared asked another question.

"Yes." Evan answered blankly. "But they aren't the annoying type of couple that's all cutesy, they're just chill."

"What's up?" Rich asked on the back of Jakes back as they got in our little line.

"Isn't thing coming today for you Jake?" Evan asked Jake.

"It does. Yeah."

"So you can stop with the tight shirts!" Rich smiled.

"Jake!" We all turned around to see Elder McKinley running towards holding a bag.

"Yeah?" Jake looked a bit confused.

"Here's your new binder." He was heavily breathing.

"Doesn't Elder Price get the mail?"

"He and Cunningham went back home for the next week, so I'm stuck with all the 8th graders until they come back." We all have him this kind of a sorry mate look. "Where are you guys going?"

"We're going to show Jared around the school." I told him.

"I'm coming."

"YAY!"

"Why is this a good thing?" Jared asked with a very confused look on his face.

"Because the Elders are the best humans." Jake laughed.