14. ANNABELLE SHERWOOD RELAPSE

Annabelle Sherwood Relapse!

Reliable sources are telling us this morning that everyone's favorite party girl-turned-golden child is back at it!

That's right, Annabelle Sherwood (née Woods) seems to be slipping right back into her old negative habits. Notorious for her partying and drug abusing ways just a few years ago, she married Shadowhunters hunk Dominic Sherwood just over a year ago, and the union seemed to start her on a better path.

{the Sherwoods on their honeymoon last year}

Now, though, we're told by reliable sources that Annabelle has gone right back to drugs! Sources say that the relapse may have something to do with a cheating scandal within her inner circle, a tidbit which just leaves us with way more questions than answers! Did she cheat? Did it turn out that Dom wasn't such a great guy after all? Our source wasn't sure.

The only thing that is for sure, though, is that Annabelle and Dominic haven't been photographed together for weeks, and when they have been caught apart, both of them have looked rather miserable.

{Annabelle in LA last week}

Whatever the case may be, we're sad to see she's having trouble and hope she cleans herself back up soon!

What do you think? Weigh in on Twitter with the hashtag #ASherwoodRelapse!