15. A BETTER PERSON

annabellesherwoods: i've always been honest with you guys

annabellesherwoods: i've always been honest with you guys. always, no matter what. i've told you the truth and kept you as much in the loop with my life as i felt comfortable doing. well, lately some things have been going on that i haven't wanted to talk about, not even with personal friends. but now i think i should talk about them. i think i should put them out there so i can start working past them.

first thing: yes, dominic kissed someone else outside of our relationship. i won't mention who it was, but i do have his permission to talk about it here. it happened over a month ago now and we're working through it. we won't be getting divorced.

second: yes, i relapsed. it was a momentary lapse in judgement two weeks ago and it hasn't happened again, nor will it. i've found a therapist who specializes in my sort of problems and i'm doing my best to become the best version of myself that i can.

to those of you who have stuck with me through everything, thank you and i love you. to those of you who only lurk this account to be trolls and say rude things, kindly fuck off.

comments are going to be disabled because i don't feel like dealing with them tbh but thank you to everyone who's been sweet and i love you and i'm working every day on being a better person. 💕

116k likes
comments disabled for this post