Chapter 29 ~

~LEAH'S POV~

The sun was slowly setting at it's own pace, the multiple pastel colours yellow, orange, red and even pink lapping with each other as the sun itself gradually went to sleep and the moon's time to wake up. My hands tightly gripped the concrete wall as I looked at the amazing view in our balcony.

"Leah?" I heard Zayn's velvet-like voice call for me and I turned around with a questioning look. His head was stuck out from the small gap of the glass door, a small smile playing on his lips before he indicated to me to follow him in, which I did.

"Do you want to go out for dinner or order pizza? The choice is yours," Zayn offered as he sat on the edge of the bed, patting the space next to him for me to take a seat, just after plugging his phone on charge.

"I'd prefer any," I said as I sat down and sighed, my head slightly burying into his neck whilst I closed my eyes.

"Leah..." Zayn sighed, his chest vibrating at the deep voice. I deeply inhaled the vanilla scented shower gel he scrubbed on to his neck today.

"Dinner's fine." I quickly answered and lifted my head off him. "When are we leaving? It's already seven-fifteen." I asked him as I stood back up and stretched, my hair slightly rough from the wind and the salty water on the beach.

"How about in thirty minutes?" Zayn asked but it was more of a state.

"Thirty minutes?! I need more than that, it's impossible for a girl to get ready in thirty minutes." I smirked, leaning in for a peck on the lips before I went in the shower.

"It's not a date though," Zayn said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"Wow thank you?" I sarcastically said but ended up with a chuckle. I grabbed a towel, my underwear, and some plain blue skinny jeans with Zayn's casual blue shirt I stole from his suitcase.

"Thirty minutes!" Zayn's yelling voice reminded just as I shut the bathroom door. I rolled my eyes at him and hung my things on the hook behind the door.

After checking the temperature of the water pouring out of the shower head, I stripped down completely and stepped into the box shower, wetting my whole body. I grabbed the Dove soap bar that was in the corner and scrubbed my body clean with it. Then squirted some shampoo in my palm and rubbed into my hair and scalp.

Can't believe I'm actually married now, a twenty year old girl married to someone she's always loved from the very start, even though they hadn't met and he didn't know. What if I denied going to the mall with Tashie that day? This wouldn't have been happening- me here for the honeymoon after marriage.

I rinsed my body and pulled the towel off, wrapping it around my dripping wet body. I stood in front of the mirror and took some of my makeup out. A knock was heard on the bathroom door and I glanced at it just before Zayn's head stuck out of the gap.

"Sorry, I needed to get something." He said eyeing me up and down. His lips lifted up into that familiar smirk.

"Oh, what did you need to get?" I asked as I briefly looked at him from the mirror. The door was literally touching my back since the bathroom was a little small and the actual bedroom was big.

"Just this," He said as he waved the black razor around in his hand.

After moisturising my face, my concealer stick decided to roll off the counter and drop on the floor. I bent down and picked it up, my backside grazing against something hard, then I heard a breath being sucked.

"Christ," Zayn mumbled as I stood back up straight and peered at him through the mirror again, his eyes were screwed shut and his head was tilted slightly backwards. I smirked.