Chapter 4 ~

I woke up really early the next morning at 9:30am. I jumped in the shower letting the warm water run down my skin refreshening it, I rubbed my hair with 2 big blobs of my apple scented shampoo giving it a fragrance and body wash.

I loved having long showers it relaxed me making my life happy. Jumping out of the shower the cold air hit me as I grabbed my big pearl white towel wrapping itself round my dripping wet body and hair. I dried myself thoroughly as I took out my small towel for me hair.

I had already picked out a pair of black leggings and a mid-thigh cream coloured dress which had a beautiful big black bow attached to it on the strap bit. I slid on my clothes and my flat sandals as I grabbed the small towel and my mobile. Running downstairs as I heard my sandals tap against the glass made steps.

"Morning sweetie." Mum smiled.

"Morning mum." I replied taking a blueberry pancake.

"How come you had a early night yesterday?"

Oh yeah, I got straight into bed yesterday after I came back from Amy's. God I was so tired watching all those movies one after the other.

"Uhh I was really tired I just fell onto my bed... you know the feeling?"

"Oh yes, Talilah's waking up in a bit remember your going shopping with them today, with Aiden."

I almost forgot I had to go to shopping with Tashie and Aiden, urgh I would only come if they would pay for my stuff, she offered me to come, not that I asked her to!

******************************

I strolled around the shopping centre me walking on Tashie's right and Aiden on her left. Before we set of in Aiden's Mercedes mum gave me £30 to spend on stuff that gives me an amazing idea! I already bought loads of clothes and jeans casual stuff.

"Oh my god, Tashie! THIS PLEASE!?"

"How much is that Leah? Grow up now you're 18 and you're still not over that boyband!"

I rolled my eyes, folding my arms across my chest, RIGHT! SHE IS NOW GONNA REGRET THIS WHEN WE GET HOME. I really wanted that necklace it was an Infinity Directioner necklace, and I didnt want to spend it on the money mum gave I wish Amy & Felicity was here it would be so-

"Aw buy it for her! Let the girl live her childhood babe."

Woah, that was Aiden persuading Talilah to buy it for me, my happiness was rising as I tried to hide it. Aiden started wrapped his arms round Tashie's waist, pulling her closer, their lips locking.

"Uhh, Ahem!" I cleared my throat indicating them that their in a flipping shopping centre. "Leave it for later guys." I smirked as I stroked the Infinity Directioner necklace with my thumb on the rack.

Just then I heard eardrum-tearing screams making me turn round to see what's going on. I walked out of the shop walking closer to where the sounds are coming from. I saw about over 200 girls crowding round some people, they were boys.. Young boys 5 of them...

"HOLY SHIT!" I screamed as I recognised those boys oh my fucking gosh.. what the fuck are One Direction doing here. I started to shake as I kept whispering to myself 'Don't faint!'

Ok Leah, act normal ok, NO FANGIRLING. Breath. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out.

I walked past them, actually going in circles to be accurate. There were loads of girls crowding around and the tall security struggled to keep the boys safe. It was hard to get near the lads but when I did, I felt like I was going to collapse. Oh my gosh.

Louis glanced at me momentarily and I mentally screamed so loud that my voice cracked. He glanced back at one of the security who nodded his head at Louis, then at me. My heart was hammering against my rib cage and the temperature of my body surely rose. "Hey babe, mind helping me take my car keys out of my pocket? I need to carry this heavy box-" Louis was talking to me. To me!