Page 2

You were a bit early today so you headed to your favorite spot, the Music Room. 

"Good morning Jae." you greeted, but no response came from the door. 

"Hello?" You called once again, panicking. You know he wouldn't abandon you, so you unsettlingly calmed yourself then took a deep breath, thinking of positive and good things.

            You headed to the piano and sat there for a minute, worry sprouting on the corner of your mind as you repeatedly glanced at the wooden door. Feeling restless, you sighed and scooted your chair closer to the piano and closed your eyes.

  Then your fingers moved.

 —————————————————————

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

You played this song:

—————————————————————

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

 The wooden door opened and you hadn't noticed it, too concentrated into the piece you are playing. It silently opened, revealing a rather tall boy with messy golden locks and brown chocolate eyes, wearing a plain white shirt loosely but fitted him perfectly, navy blue jeans that were not too tight but not too baggy, just the right size. He looked at your figure intently, focused.

—————————————————————

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

    Flashback

—————————————————————

             You had a fake smile on your face as you greeted people in the hallway, seeming like a bright girl who had no problems at all. You had to act happy, blend into the crowd, be invisible. closing the door you entered the music room and immediately broke down something you didn't want to happen had occurred, your parents had divorced your mother had enough of your Fathers madness and left.

She left him....                                                                              She left you...
                                                                                                                                          Everyone left you...
             You suddenly heard a guitar being strummed the soft melody reminding you of the good things you loved, it all came from the wooden door. He kept you sane.

—————————————————————

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

   Present

—————————————————————

                Your eyes opened to see a tall handsome figure. 

             "Park Jaehyung," you whispered, your eyes widening. He turned around and surprised you, you didn't even notice while you were playing the piano. You began to cry a bit, remembering all the sad memories that were echoing in your head.

             his eyes were locked on you and so were yours the man behind the door was the school idols... someone who was so popular they had fan clubs just for them.

 "Ha, you're prettier than expected" he blurted out 

"Erm sorry, I got ner-" he was cut off by the sound of laughter,

He looked down the see you dying of laughter on the floor a small smile was formed on his face.

               You talked a lot that day, you couldn't stop staring at him you became closer to him today. The day ended with you playing a bunch of games.

"Hey if I win this you have to do whatever I want" Y/N said,

"fine" Jae said rolling his eyes playfully in the end you won

"Give me a piggy back ride" you demanded with puppy eyes,

"I, erm..pls not the puppy eyes," he said grabbing his guitar as self-defense, you laughed.

        This is the best thing you could ask for.

                You walked out the room and were encountered by the group of girls, Tracy and her gang looked mad again but this time you could sense something a bit worse, you had an unpleasant feeling in your gut. Your mind automatically demanded you to run, but before you could think or even move an inch, your wrist was grabbed and that's when it hit you, she hit you. A hand was coming closer and closer to your face when suddenly the hand was stopped you looked up to see Tracy's wrist being held tightly your senses got knocked back in and you realized that Jae had saved you.

      He always saved you.

  ————————————————————— 

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ─── 

Written by Milk 

Edited by Kasey

Milk/AN 

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ─── 

  —————————————————————

If you liked it please comment!! it makes a athours days :)