Page 6

Jae was sure Wonpil had done this, he'd never felt more infuriated in his whole life, He quickly pulled Soo Min into a tight hug to help her calm down.

"Soo Min... I'm sorry I couldn't protect you" he said, he slowly let go patting her on the head to reassure that everything would be okay as he slowly pulled out his phone and began to dial a number.

"Brian where are you," he called out.

"Hey, what's up? Why do you sound so grumpy?" The voiced teased.

"I asked, where are you?" Jae said more seriously

"I'm at the store working with Wonpil bu-" before the voice could finish Jae had already ended the call in a dash and had begun to run towards a small store.

~~
Time skip to the store.

The store door burst opened and hit the wall hard making the small bell on the door ring obnoxiously, heads turned to look at the furious blonde boy storming towards a black haired boy.

"Wonpil," Jae said in an irritated voice

"Yes?" Wonpil said smiling.

"Why are you smiling, you know what you did," Jae said starring hole threw Wonpil.

"That's why I'm staring, she's such a pathetic girl-" Before Wonpil could finish his sentence Jae had punched Wonpil in the nose with all his strength, blood began to stream from his nose. Brian held Jae from the back but Jae didn't let that stop him, he tried to escape from Brian's grip but it was too strong.

"Let go!!" He screamed in anger, Wonpil was hunched over from the dizziness and soon enough passed out.

~~~~
Time Skip

Wonpil woke up in a familiar house, It was Brian's. Across him sat were Jae and Brian, Brian looked angered so he assumed Jae told him what had happened.

"Wonpil, I thought I taught you better than this," he said with his head low.

"Brian I can't explain pleas-" Wonpil was interrupted as the door slammed open to show two tall black haired guys, Wonpils eye widened as he saw them.

"Dowoon?" Wonpil called, Dowoon looked away and slowly made his way to an empty chair.

"Look, I didn't do anything! I only stole her first kiss!" Wonpil shouted.

"Yeah, but that's a problem when the girls MY girlfriend," Jae said standing up from his chair, the tall black haired boy stood up and crossed his arms.

"Wonpil, after this.. I think it's best you stay out of the band for some time" the boy said sighing, Wonpil sat there in shock. He couldn't believe what he had heard, all this for one girl? Did she really mean this much to him?

"She's nothing.." Wonpil mumbled

"What's that?" Jae asked not being able to hear his words clearly.

"She's useless and pathetic! You don't really love her!" Wonpil yelled out.

"She's not even your girlfriend!" Wonpil added, Jae simply didn't even look up, he was done with Wonpil at this point he opened up the door and slammed it shut making a loud thud. Jae began to walk away from Brian's house.

"She's not even your girlfriend"

The words bounced in his head as he knew something needed to be done, was it time?

~~~~
Soo Min's house

Jae spent the day at Soo Min's house, he wanted to cheer her up. As the sun started the set me realized how thankful he was to know someone like her.

"Hey Soo Min," He called out, they sad across from each other and stared out of the large window.

"Yeah?" She answered back quietly.

"Be my girlfriend... " He said nervously.

"What?" She said standing up on her two feet with wide eyes