Page 4

~~

The next day

It was the first class of the day, and sadly, Jae wasn't in it. Everyone was scattered around the class talking about random things, while you sat down, lifeless, drinking a juice box whilst being unaware of the glares you were getting from a group of girls in the back. Today you felt sick and out of it. On top of that, you had mad anxiety, but the image of Jae helped you get out of bed. As the teacher walked in, everyone got silent. They got up from their seats and bowed. The teacher began to open his mouth to speak.

"Good morning, class. Today may be different." He said, stealing glances at the door.

"We have a new student. Please come in and introduce yourself."

As he said that, a fairly tall boy entered the room. The girls in the back squealed and fangirled over him causing you a minor headache. As you looked up, you made eye contact with the boy. His features looked so familiar until your brain captured onto the idea; It was Wonpil. You practically jumped out of your seat.

"Wonpil?!" You said as he said, "Y/N?" 

The teacher gave you a stern look for shouting in class. Meanwhile, you also got more glares from the girls in the back this time.

"How the hell does she know him?"

"Why is she always stealing my man?"

The teacher looked at Wonpil then began to speak again.

"Ah, since you two seem to know each other, Y/N, please show Wonpil around after school." Wonpil bowed,
and since he was caught off guard, the teacher allowed him to re-introduce himself.

~ The end of school ~

Wonpil smiled at the girls who tried to flirt with him and kept walking with you.

"'Kay, come on, I gotta show you around." You said, exhausted.

"Awww, come on... Aren't you excited to spend time with me?" He said, grabbing your shoulders. You removed his hands from your shoulders. The truth was, Wonpil was too touchy to the point you found it slightly uncomfortable. Unlike Jae, Jae made you feel warm inside. You snapped out of your thoughts as Wonpil snapped his fingers in front of you.

"So are we gonna explore or not?" He asked. You went pale and nodded.

You showed him almost all around the school except for the music room, which you skipped and instead, headed straight to the rooftop. You were unaware that it was already so late until you checked your time and the clock read "9:30" in bold red digits.

The cold night breeze brushed your face and you shivered.

"Are you cold?" His soft voice called.

"No..." You said sitting down on a small bench. He sat down next to you as you both stared at the night sky in awe, the silence was nice for once, but it didn't last long.

"Do you have feelings for Jae?" His sudden question made you turn red. It was unusual for you to show much emotion, but anything to do with Jae made your heart throb and your face red.

"Don't worry, I'll steal you from him." He whispered putting his hand on yours.

'Huh?" You said, unable to hear him. Before you could say anything more, he quickly brought himself to stare into your eyes once again, barely inches away from your own face. He pressed his soft cherry lips onto yours leaving you completely shocked.

He had taken your first kiss, you bolted up from your seat breaking the kiss and slapped him.

"My first kiss was to be with Jae!" you said with disappointed in your face.

"Oh what, you're not happy to have me do it?" He said in a whole different tone.

"It's his fault for being such a coward and not doing it earlier." He continued, this side of him scared you. He'd always seemed to be soft and cheerful. Was he not who he seemed? Your thoughts were interrupted by a whimper of a girl. You both looked towards the door leading to the exit of the rooftop and saw a girl holding her phone, recording everything. Before you could say anything, she ran and you feel to your knees thinking of the possible things that could happen if this went viral. Wonpil merely smirked and left you there as he exited the building.  

Everything is falling apart again..

Editor: The one and only Marie! Here is her youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIyl_K6uP1PmzAT0WrUg93g