Page 5

—————————————————————

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Before you read this I just want to point out that Y/N (aka you) will now be called Soo Min! but it'll still be in first person so dw!!

  —————————————————————  

You woke up to the sound of an obnoxious alarm. Your eyes felt heavy and stung from tears. You looked up at the ceiling, recalling the horrid scene from last night.

"Is this really who I am?"

"Is this really what my fate will ever be?" You questioned.

"No! I'm stronger than this. Jae will still believe me right?" You sighed and sunk your head into her pillow, blocking out the world and without a word, you had already fallen asleep again.

—————————————————————

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Jae's POV

—————————————————————

He walked past a group of girls huddling over their phones with disgusted looks on their face.

"I can't believe she cheated on Jae!" The girl spouted.

"Honestly! She played with Jae just to get a hold of other guys." Another one said,

"And I can't believe she did it with the new guy too!" Jae curiously walked past the girls, but not before stealing a glance at their phones. His eyes widened the sight of Soo Min locking lips with Wonpil, his mind was flooding with questions that needed to be answered. Without thought, he grabbed onto one of the girls that were huddling over their phone.

"Where is Soo Min?" He questioned.

"A-..ah Soo Min?" She nervously replied, hoping he didn't hear the conversation.

"For the last time, where the hell is she!!?" He yelled, causing the girls to flinch.

"Uh.. we don't know sorry-" They said in fear, but before they could finish, he grabbed the phone out of one of the girls' hands and stared at the picture, speechless.

Wonpil, what did you do to her?

—————————————————————

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Time Skip

—————————————————————

Classes had finished and Jae was exhausted. He felt tired and stressed, and needed answers.

Soo Min didn't come to school so something must have been up.

That was it! He decided to go to her house. She had no right to play with his heart. In fact, he had felt so broken behind his happy facade today he couldn't stop thinking about her. He grabbed his bag and stung is over one of his shoulders and headed to Soo Mins House

—————————————————————

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Your point of view

—————————————————————

You woke up from the ringing of a doorbell with a massive headache, you didn't bother to check the mirror and went straight to the door without thinking twice As you slowly opened the door a tall figure was revealed you winced from the bright light but soon enough your eyes adjusted to the light. In Front of you revealed a tall figure.

"Soo Min... I didn't think you were this kind of person" he said holding the picture of you and Wonpil on his phone, you were taken back by his words as the world around you became dark.

"I really did like you, That's why I came here for answers"

"Why did you do it!?" he added looking up but soon enough stepping back from the horrid sight in front of him. As he was at lost for words for the girl in front of him she began to sob as the tears slid down her peach cheeks

"J-Jae," she said hiccuping

"Please don-n't please me, h-he tricked me" she added trying to stop her tears with her hands

Jae was sure Wonpil had done this, he'd never felt more infuriated in his whole life, He quickly pulled Soo Min into a tight hug rubbing her back in circular motions to help her calm down.

Kim Wonpil you're going to pay for what you've done...

—————————————————————

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Thank you for reading my loves!!! I'm decided to continue this book and I hope you'll bare with me since my writing won't be as good as last time ALSO CAN I ASK DID JAE EVR GIVE THAT GIRL HER PHONE BACK?? 

—————————————————————