Thoughts Of Guilt

Jimin's pov
I lay Jin hung on the bed, shaking him gently. I looked over to his clothes, it's then I realized that Jin hyung has recently been wearing sweaters, hoodies and such. Clothes that reach to his hands to be exact. I couldn't think of why he would do that,maybe to avoid insect bites? I lifted his hand a little and held the very end of his pink hoodie's sleeves, I slowly pulled it up with my eyes closed. I opened one of my eyes and looked down and I didn't expect what I saw.

Scars...cuts....bruises...he was...cutting?
I teared up at the sight "Jin hyung" I said softly. I moved his hand to my forehead, letting my tears fall from my eyes.

I can't believe this...everything...everytime...those horrible remarks were said to him, where he smiled and laughed at it. Not having a care, it always affects him...and none of us...NONE of us...realized it.

Jin hyung showed no signs of waking up yet so I decided to stay with him until the others come back. I'll tell them about what I found out and we'll try and do something to fix him up again. Besides...

"Jin hyung makes my life complete"

[-Short chapter, sorry about that. I'll make it up to you next time alright? Bye bye!-]