Sleeping Beauty

Jungkook's pov
It was already night time and everyone was already asleep except for me obviously. I get out of my room and walk quietly outside, heading towards the hyungs' room. I opened the door, and as expected, I only saw Jin hyung. Earlier this day, we had to go to the practice room, Yoongi hyung decided to stay to fix some things up and he said maybe he'll be back tomorrow morning so here is Jin hyung, sleeping in their room, alone.

I went inside the room and closed the door quietly and walked towards Jin hyung's bed. I looked down at him and he looked beautiful, he's the true sleeping beauty to me. I smiled and rubbed my thumb on his cheek lightly and I couldn't keep my eyes off his lips, his plump lips. It looked so kissable. I breathed in heavily and leaned down, and slowly, I kissed him. It wasn't rough, it was gentle so he wouldn't wake up. I pulled away and blushed.

I might have stolen hyung's first kiss without him being aware of it, he did tell us that he hasn't kissed anyone ever before so, I'll tell him when the time comes but for now, I pecked his forehead and left the room, rushing back into mine while covering my face.

I can't believe I just did that...

I then felt a smirk form on my lips

but at least I know I was his first kiss.

(Short chapter btw 😅 This was first written as Taehyung but was changed to Jungkook,sorry for the confusion, because I sure as hell confused myself when I saw V's name rather than Kookie's)