Chapter 15

I kept glancing at my phone to make sure I wasn't going mad and that's really what the text said.

Wow. The witch has snapped.

I could either be the better person, or fight fire with fire.

I decided to be the better person, because I know that that's what Harry would want me to do but a few indirect tweets wouldn't hurt.

I wasn't sure what or if I would text back, but I tweeted;

'I'm sorry you can't please your own boyfriend and need others to do it for you. :)'

That should do it. I recieved a flood of tweets asking me who it was about but I just ignored them all.

Luckily today I have a little slumber party with Abby so I could get her advice on all this.

--

I got into my car with my bag and drove to Abby's, which was only a few minutes away.

As soon as I got in I shoved the text in her face.

''What a bitch! Let me take care of this.'' She exclaimed, typing away.

''NO! Don't say anything. Yet, atleast.'' I said grabbing the phone away

''What why?! You can't let her talk to you like that! Did you reply yet?''

''No, but I will soon.''

''Now now now! She's going to think you're threatened or something, so don't wait too long. Are you going to tell Harry?''

"Hell no! He doesn't have to know about it. I want him to enjoy his time in the US because I know this'll get him very fed up.''

We spent the next 2 hours watching 'Horrible Bosses' which was so funny. 

Then Abby got a text from Niall saying that he could skype us so we went to the computer.

Maybe Harry would be on too! I haven't had a chance to skype him in a while and I missed his face. Mostly because of my new job, which by the way is going great.

Once we got on skype both Niall and Abby were all smiles.

''So what are you guys up to?'' Niall asked

''We just watched Horrible Bosses, you would've loved it!'' She replied

''Yeah it was SO funny.'' I added

''Niall, you would never guess what text Estee got this-'' 

''You can't tell him!!'' I interupted

''He won't tell Harry.'' She assured me

''Go on..'' He said curiously 

''Okay, well she got a text from JESSICA telling her to stay away from her man, obviously refferring to Styles.'' 

''Really?! What did you say back?'' He asked me

''Nothing yet.'' 

''Wow, if it was me I would of been like bitch please in seconds.''

"I know you would." I laughed. "Where's Harry anyway?'' 

''Aw, of course you want to see Harry! I'll go get him.'' He teased as he walked out of the room.

''If he tells him I swear I will kill you!'' I whispered 

''He won't.'' 

About 2 minutes later Niall came back, but without Harry, and he told us that he wasn't here.