Chapter 12

Jennie Kim

I begged Lisa to take me to the hospital, she didn't understand what my desire was, what I meant.

She doesn't know I have a lot in my head. All these unanswered questions and all these theories. They drive me insane.

"Just take me to the hospital, will ya?" I asked, folding my arms.

She scoffed and looked at me,

"They can't even see you, what's the point?" She fires back, I swear to god I'm gonna click clack badda bing badda boom this girl.

"Lisa, just take me there!" I unsteadily stand on my feet, holding on to the bed frame for support.

She frowns and her eyes turn dark,

"No" being said, she walks outside.

Leaving me frustrated.

Lisa Manoban

Jennie needs to understand how much of an idiot I'll look once I enter the hospital with a ghost.

Our quarrel must've caused a big disturbance in Jennie's tranquility.

Feeling guilt rise inside me, I softly knock on the door.

My room was now Jennie's, she needed it to be honest.

No answer came from the other side.

I knocked again, still no answer.

I sighed, she's probably mad at me.

I inhaled a deep breath,

"HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE!" My voice cracked at the end and I immediately shut myself up.

I slowly twisted the door knob, no sight of Jennie.

"Jennie?" I softly called out, my head slightly popping out.

"Jen Jen?" I completely entered the room and my eyes searched for her.

Is she in the bathroom? Do ghosts poop? Nah.

But still to make sure I checked the bathroom, she wasn't there either.

"Jennie, look I'm sorry for being a douche earlier. What will you do in a hospital though? Last time I remembered you were antisocial-" my voice stopped once I noticed my closet open.

A bunch of clothes were on the floor, did Jennie change her clothes?

She always wore that blue floral dress with her sandals.

The outfit she died in.

My eyes landed on a note just besides the clothes on the floor.

I quickly grabbed it,

'dear Lisa, I've never been so damn scared in my life but aye I'm going to the hospital by myself. DO NOT FOLLOW ME AND REST WELL. I get it ya know? You already have so much problems so I thought, if no one can see me why don't I just go by myself? I borrowed your leather jacket and ripped jeans and a mask. Meh'

My hands start shaking, she told me not to follow her around.

But rules are meant to be broken, baby.