Chapter 26

Third Person

"Happy New year!" The crowd yelled at once.

Everyone cheered, clacking their glasses together, taking a sip from the shots in their hands.

The club had a fun atmosphere, people sprightly dancing and singing at once. The new year party was a blast.

There, in the corner, were the five lads, the closest of friends.

"Lisa! Don't drink too much!" Rosé snatched the wine bottle from Lisa's hands, making the girl frown.

"itS tHe newwwwwwww yearrr~ let me have a drrrrrink!" Lisa tried snatching the bottle but lost her balance.

Bobby in an instant, had his hands behind Lisa's back. Making Jisoo jealous.

Jennie noticed Jisoo's eyes, they were filled with a strange sorrow.

She quickly went to hold her shoulders,

"Wanna talk about it?" Questioned Jennie as she dragged Jisoo away from the crowd.

"What are you d-doing wah!" Jennie slapped her hand on jisoo's mouth.

Jisoo was astonished and tried getting out of jennie's grip.

"The heck?" Questioned Jisoo and she rubbed her shoulder.

"Sit with me" Jisoo was confused but sat down with Jennie, outside the club, on the street.

"What's wrong with you?" Jisoo asked, raising an eyebrow.

"How do you feel about Bobby?" Jisoo blinked.

"Huh?"

Jennie clicked her tongue,

"Don't dodge my question, be honest. Do you like him?" Jisoo blinked again.

She finally understood what Jennie meant and in an instant, her cheeks heated up.

"Wh-what n-no w-way he's j-just a friend? Yeah he's just a f-friend!" She stuttered, sweat gathering up on her forehead.

Jennie chuckled,

"Then why is Jisoo the great stuttering?"

Jisoo couldn't come up with an answer, therefore, admitting her defeat.

Jennie couldn't help but laugh at her behavior.

"Jisoo, I'm your buddy, just tell me?" Jennie squeezed jisoo's hand, reassuring her that the truth will bring no harm.

Jisoo gulped,

"I don't know what you're talking about" she replied, blandly.

Jennie sighed,

"He's dating someone" Jennie said, crossing her arms.

Jisoo averted her gaze to the ground, staring at the concreted street.

Jisoo didn't know what to say. She was hoping it was just a bad dream or something that she misheard. She didn't know how to feel at that moment. She, indeed, was madly in love with Bobby but didn't want anyone to find out.

After that intense moment between them that day, she's been having a hard time getting Bobby off her mind.

It's hard, especially because he lives under the same roof as her.

Jennie lifted Jisoo's chin, her eyes widening at the little twinkle in jisoo's eyes.

"Jisoo, are you crying?" Jennie said softly.

Jisoo shook her head,

"N-no, I'm very happy for him. Hope he has a beautiful future with her. I h-hope he's always happy. A-and whenever he's homesick, she's there to comfort him! One day, when we all find the light in our life and are finally grown adults, I'll be sure to visit him! He'll have such cute babies and-"

"STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR FEELINGS!" Jisoo shot her head up to meet Bobby's eyes.

She was so engaged in her talk that she didn't notice how swiftly Jennie left and Bobby held her hands.

"Please, stop running away from how you feel about me" Bobby said softly.

Jisoo quickly let go off his hands and stood up.

"The others are probably waiting, let's go-" Bobby got up on his feet and grabbed jisoo's hand.

He did the most unexpected. He kissed her.