Chapter 28

Jennie Kim

I blinked, "What?" I heard Lisa let out an irritated sigh, her hands loosening around my small frame, allowing me to break free if I wanted to. I didn't move from my position, carefully examining Lisa's actions.

"Jennie, how much do you trust me?" I was taken aback by her question, is that even a question to ask? "A lot." Was all I could reply with.

She licked her lips, moistening the plump pair. She looked me straight in the eye and sighed, "Trust me on this confession, I promise I won't get angry if you don't get pleased by it" she smiled nervously. Her voice was barely above a whisper, I noticed the uneasiness and the tension growing between us.

To loosen the tough atmosphere, I spoke, "Tell me already," I smiled, "I hate waiting."

She seemed to calm down after a while and her lips started moving, "Jennie, your parents were behind your death"

My heart stopped, "Excuse me?"

She sighed and stood up, "Hate me all you want after I finish but I want you to know, I care about you a lot" I gulped and nodded.

"Your parents- you do know that they weren't actually married?" She raised an eyebrow as I shook my head.

"Oh, well, you were uh, how do I put this? You were an accident," I gasped so loud that my soul could leave right through my wide open mouth.

"I'm sorry for the sudden news but well, yeah that's the reason they weren't on good terms with you," she spoke awkwardly,.

"How are they behind my death?"

"They planned the vehicle and everything. They didn't wanna have a burden known as a child in their life. After you died, they blamed it all on me to get away from the investigations and questions," She smiled, her eyes glistening with sadness.

I wasn't quite sure how to react to her, I never really loved my parents. Sure they provided me food, shelter and clothes but didn't give me the love I needed.

She had her eyes fixed on the ground, her lips sealed together.

"H-how do you know this?" She snapped her head up.

"I met one of your cousins at the local store, she recognized me immediately and told me everything. She said your mother was very close to her so she shared all her problems with her. Not quite sure why she wouldn't want a child, I mean, even if it's a responsibility, you have to take care if it" Lisa raised her eyebrows and closed her eyes.

I awkwardly played with the end of my sleeves before walking towards her and hugging her.

She was surprised but soon wrapped her arms around me as well.

"I trust you so much, Lisa" I smiled against her ear.

Hello guys!

I'm sure y'all are tired of waiting to figure out Jennie's second life but don't set your hopes up too high, okay?

On another note, I'm writing a taesoo fanfiction and a blackpink au thriller story, please check out both!

My writing has improved a lil and you'll be able to see my bolder side in the thriller au "Women in black" the prologue is already out!

Thank you for reading my trash stories and supporting me! You guys are the reason I continue what I'm doing. Love you all! <3