Violet - Loyalty {EDITED}

Gokudera was always alone. Whether it was in his family home or his overall day-to-day life, he was alone with no friends to call his own.

Shamal was someone who dropped by often, so the young silver-haired boy asked the doctor to train him. After a lot of begging, following and annoying the doctor he had eventually agreed to train the boy. God knows what possessed Shamal to teach the young boy how to use dynamite and explosives, but they are in the mafia after all.

But then he left. Gokudera Hayato was all alone once again. A few months later, he was told that he was going to start taking piano lessons. The naive little boy was ecstatic to hear that finally, after months he would have someone to talk to.

After looking, desperate for some form of communication and for someone to fill the hole of emptiness inside his heart he had finally found it- them -in the form of his silver-haired piano teacher. He remembered waiting anxiously for her arrival, for her to never fail to arrive at exactly six in the afternoon.

Until she had stopped coming.

He waited for her to come that day, his birthday, until the sky was coloured with angry red hues. However, it was only another disappointment in the long list he had formed over the years. Then, one night, he heard it all.

She had been in a staged car crash that night and unfortunately passed away before the medical team could save her. Her wounds were too severe. He had also found out that his piano teacher was his mother. He was a bastard child; born out of marriage in an affair his father had.

Furious, he had left his family home and took many missions from anyone and everyone willing to give him a job or mission to vent his anger- he was unpredictable and unstoppable. These traits coupled with his random attacks gave him the nickname 'Hurricane Bomb Hayato' in the mafia world.

This was one of the many events that triggered him to become impatient and reckless, forming his personality.

When the #1 hitman, Reborn, has reached out to him and asked (ordered) him to come to Japan with an irrefutable offer, he agreed. 'Killing the future decimo of the Vongola Famiglia to replace him as the boss doesn't sound so hard,' he thought. He had not earned that nickname for nothing.

Believe his utter disappointment when the future decimo turned out to be a cowardly, weak brat. 'I have to fight tooth and nail to survive while this twerp does nothing and gets treated like a king?!' he thought angrily, jealousy clear in his tone of thought.

He was even more filled with rage when the brunette had started to sloppily avoid his explosives. This talentless, useless boy was evading his attacks. 'Just stay still!' He yelled in his mind.

He got too reckless.

To think his own dynamite, which had given him fame and fortune, would be the cause of his own downfall. It was too late, the dynamite was seconds away from exploding. Before he could meet his impending doom, he was moved from the line of fire and was protected from the blast.

"Are you alright?" The one seemingly innocent question echoed in his mind, sticking to every cell and ringing through his ears. Although he had attempted to kill the boy, he still saved Hayato from death.

From that day forward, he promised to protect the kind-hearted brunette. Sawada Tsunayoshi. His boss; his friend; his saviour; his sky.

These flowers were perfect for the occasion: violets represented loyalty.

And loyal to his sky, he will always be.