Snapdragon - Strength {EDITED}

Ryohei was always loud. He was the definition of manliness and strength, always adding "extreme" into his sentences, using it as an adverb or adjective at all times.

He guessed that, after a while, it had become a force of habit. Even when he was younger, with his confidence and mindset he shined like the sun; but, sometimes, even the sun is forced to dim its light.

The extreme gestures and ear-bursting loud voice of his hid his true nature. A worried, gentle and kind older brother trying to protect his beloved younger sister.

Seeing a brunette run 5 miles per hour down the street was, believe it or not, an unusual sight. Ryohei had followed and asked the boy to join the boxing club which was running low on members as of late.

The only way the boy would, was if he lost in boxing so Ryohei agreed happily. He wanted to see how well the brunette could defend himself.

When Kyoko, his younger sister, was kidnapped by another martial arts club that wanted her as their manager, he admits freely that he was frightened. He had terrible flash backs at that moment, wondering if he could save her this time as well.

Then he remembered the brunette beside him.

He just had to borrow his strength for a while.

In the future after that, he grew attached to the brunette. The sun no longer had to dim its light. No matter how bad things would get, the brunette would always fight until the very end- he would give Ryohei his strength when he needed it the most.

Tying himself in with the mafia was a risky move for both him and his sister, but he somehow knew it would be just fine; as long as Sawada Tsunayoshi was there by his side he had nothing to fear nor worry about.

He would protect his sky, as his sky would protect him and give him courage.

Over the years, the brunette had helped Ryohei talk slightly quieter and show his true nature when it was needed. There was something about the way the boy talked that made it seem like everything would be okay.

Sawada Tsunayoshi had become his younger brother; his boss; his friend; his strength; his sky. Here he was with a small, sincere smile gracing his lips. In his arms he held a bouquet- a flower for each and every time Tsuna had given him strength.

Snapdragons represented just that;- strength. The strength to fight, to keep going, to accept, to know when to admit defeat but most importantly:

The strength of his sky, which he was giving back.