Lavender - Devotion {EDITED}

Chrome had a normal childhood. Mostly.

She had a loving mother and father, but then her father had disappeared. She still doesn't know what happened to him to this day. Her mother, however, didn't seem too upset about this sudden turn of events.

She had gotten a step father. Admittedly, he was rarely home but her mother and her certainly managed just fine.

But then... the accident happened. All of her organs- crushed. She heard everything the doctor, her step father and mother had said.

She had a rare blood type, so they had to have a family member donate their organs since blood type was hereditary. Her 'mother' had refused to give up her organs for the life of her daughter, so Nagi sat in the darkness.

Alone.

That is, until she met Mukuro. He gave her illusionary organs and a new name- Chrome -so as a token of her appreciation she let him take over her body whenever he wanted to. 

A vessel, you could say until he was let out of the Vindice (if ever). She stopped trusting others all together,  the only people she did were Ken, Chikusa and of course Mukuro. She then found the Vongola mist ring which was meant for Mukuro, thus becoming the half mist guardian.

Her Mukuro-sama seemed interested in the brunette they call Vongola decimo after all. She started calling the boy 'bossu' as Vongola decimo was a bit of a mouthful.

Only for Mukuro.

Startled and confused by their show of kindness, she attempted to distance herself from Kyoko, Haru and the brunette. It seemed, however, that her attempts were futile. She couldn't avoid them.

Kyoko and Haru were good allies- friends, even but she didn't trust them the way she trusted Mukuro. She saw the happy and relieved glances the decimo would give her. He was happy for her; happy that she made friends; happy that she was comfortable.

It was a nice change.

'I'd rather be here with bossu... Then with my mother and step father,' she found herself thinking. Sawada Tsunayoshi was the first person she had started to trust.

After so long without trusting anyone around her besides Mukuro's group of 'delinquents', she had started to trust again. 'What is he betrays you?' Thoughts similar to that seeped in to her mind. They were gone as soon as they appeared.

The brunette was the one who had gotten her Mukuro out of Vindicare.

Tsunayoshi was the one who taught her how to trust, who always had her best interest in mind and he was also the person who, under any circumstance, would never betray her the way her own family had.

Here she was with a bundle of lavenders, ready to give them to her beloved boss. Lavenders represented devotion.

They were a symbol of her devotion to her beloved sky.