Finished Bouquet {EDITED}

Sawada Tsunayoshi had woken up on October 14th, feeling quite happy and refreshed. It was his twentieth birthday after all.

He walked throughout the mansion, and he would get flowers and bouquets from his guardians. The first bouquet he got was from Gokudera, his right hand man and storm guardian which was not out of character for the silver-haired man.

He did try his very best to please the brunette. The second was from Takeshi, his left hand man and rain guardian. He was slightly confused but not completely weirded out by this sudden act.

The third flower he got was from Haru, who had given him a beautiful lavender rose. He added it to his large bouquet of flowers. He knew the girl was not afraid to show her affection to him- it was quite normal for him to get flowers or chocolates from the girl on his birthday.

When Lambo had given him a bouquet of heathers, he was surprised. The curly haired lightning guardian was not one to openly show affection- even to Tsuna. He did, however, openly accept the bouquet of flowers he had gotten from his onii-san and sun guardian, Ryohei.

The flower from Kyoko had also been openly accepted by the boy. 

He started to get slightly weirded out when he had received flowers from Kyoya and Mukuro, his  cloud and half mist guardians which also happen to be the least compassionate of the bunch.

'Okay, something is definitely going on,' he thought cautiously as he accepted the flowers from the two rivals. 

He had gratefully accepted the bouquet from his other half mist guardian, Chrome. He knew how hard it was for the girl to trust someone, so he had almost began to cry when he had received the bouquet from the introverted girl.

Yes, it was that meaningful to the young Decimo.

Reborn, his spartan tutor, had lead him to the main hall of the mansion. When he had opened the double door (with much struggle as the bouquet he had mixed together of the flowers he was given now occupied both of his arms), Reborn had disappeared.

He walked to the light switch and turned it on, only to be greatly surprised.

The staff, his family, his guardians, Reborn, his entire famiglia jumped out and yelled "happy birthday" to him. He started to tear up.

Even the Varia had started to give him their congratulations for his birthday.

The flowers were taken away from his arms and all put inside of a large vase. Just as he was about to blow out the candles on his cake, he was handed another bouquet of flowers by Reborn.

"Thank you for being born, Tsunayoshi," Reborn had told him sincerely.

Hearing those words, especially from his tutor and father-figure, was one of the greatest accomplishments he could ever get.

He clutched the bouquet and started to cry from happiness, blowing out his candles and laughing.

This was definitely his favourite birthday.