#1Goodbye New Leena

Koleen's POV

I was walking to my office when I saw him! He was sitting in one of the waiting rooms. I sighed when he got up and walked towards me.

People were looking at both of us and went back to work when I showed them glares. He laughed.

"What do you want Drake?" I say coldly.

I didn't look at his direction and heard him sigh.

"I came here to........" He says but I cut him off.

"You know what.. you don't need to explain." I say and he sighs in relief. "You could just get out of my face."

He touched my shoulder but I jerked away. He stopped and pulled me towards him.

We were so close that I remembered the feeling of us hugging and laughing. That was the most memorable time of my life, until he had to ruin it.

I tried to pull away but he was holding me back. He whispered in my ear.

"Stop fighting leena. Just come back to me. Come back to us." He says feeling his breath behind my ear.

I closed my eyes and opened them once again. I saw everyone looking at us. I was so lost in the moment I forgot I was at work.

I pushed hard away from him. He flew back and ran his hand through his hair. I turned to look at my employees and growled at their faces.

"IF ANYONE OF YOU EVER LOOK MY DIRECTION AGAIN, I SWEAR YOU ARE FIRED!" I say and they get back to work.

I didn't even care to look at him but just walked away. He seemed to notice something and walked along with me.

"Please leena......." He says but I cut him off.

"If you dare call me that again, I swear to God you will regret that. Oh and if you ever come near me again, I will sue you." I say and leave with just a snap.

I heard him say something below his breath.

"You really did change..." He says and drifts away.
-----------------------------------------------------------

( One week later )

I was driving home when I noticed someone at my driveway. I already knew who it was. Him.

I got out of my car right when I parked. I didn't bother to look at him, but pass by. I was unlocking my door when he spoke.

"Koleen, listen to me." He says taking my hand.

I pulled away and turned around. He looked hurt. I saw he had dark bags under his eyes. Puffy nose. Red cheeks. His really nice green eyes, all red and sore.

I looked down.

"What are you doing here?" I question.

He stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"To apologize what I did the past years." He says and I laugh.

"Drake, you should just get this straight. You are not part of my life anymore. Okay? You had your chance but then you lost it. End of story." I say and he sighs.

"I know that part, but my thing is... do you forgive me for what I did?" He asks.

I didn't care whether he apologized or not, he still teared me to peices. I will never forgive him.

"You know I would try, but it's too hard." I say.

He walks away.

I was happy then sad at the same time but who cares, I don't need him anymore.