#4Meet Up

Brandons POV

  Yesterday was a total blow out. Koleen just blew up on me for hugging her. I do that to everyone that is mad. But I respect her. She is my boss but also my dream girl.

  She doesn't accept the fact that I like her. She rejects me just with the snap of her fingers. I felt bad but I understand. Her brother Jace told me all about her past.

  It was horrible. When she was getting mad, I got scared. I never saw her like that. I didn't care if I met her two days before that incident. I care about her. My brain kills me. The minute I saw her, it was like love at first sight.

  I walked to my bedroom, and drifted to sleep the minute I found myself comfortable.

  I know she will forgive me. She will start liking me the minute she gets used to all this. I'm not backing down now.

  My alarm woke me up with a loud roar. I looked at the time and it was six sharp. I groaned. I got up from my bed lazily and headed to the shower.

  I took care of myself when I was done. I did everything that will make me smell neat and fresh for the morning. I put on my wrist watch and fixed me hair.

  When I say fix my hair I mean mess it a little. I walked outside and saw my little brother all over his girlfriend. I sighed.

  "Kyle get off her will you. You know there is no PDA allowed in this house." I say.

  He groaned and looked at me.

  "Do you always have to ruin everything?" He asked.

  I nodded. He knows that it makes me want to puke. Seeing other people sharing saliva. Oh god. The thought is making me gag.

  He laughed. I looked at his girlfriend and she was only wearing a bra with her high waisted shorts. I looked away with a serious face on.

  He laughed even more.

  "Show em off baby. He needs to know how it feels when you have a girl around." He says.

  I growled. I turned around and found her behind me. I walked fast to the door. It was gross. I should've known his girlfriend was a stripper. Or I think she is.

  I walked to my car when my boss was there in front of her car waiting for me. I wonder how did she know where I lived. I walked up to her with a smile.

  She forced herself to smile. I could see it. She stood up tucking her hair behind her ear. I smiled even more.

  "Well.... I came here to give you this." She says handing me a card.

  I took it from her and nodded. She looked at me with her blue eyes. They sparkled in the sun above us. It made me melt. She smiled.

  "Well.. see you at the office. The card is for the new technology. Instead of unlocking your door, you could just slide the card through and it will give you access. If the card has a problem bring it to me right away. There might be something wrong with how they put it. Bye Brandon." She says and gets in her car.

  I just noticed her car is a very expensive car. I sighed. She drove without a glance. I walked towards my car and drove off as well.

  I went to a cafe to get coffee and a donut. I spotted my boss there as well. I was shocked. It took me a while to start walking again. I sat beside her and started ordering.

  She looked at me with a smile. But I ignored it. I turned to her as she tucked her hair behind her ear. It made me think. She looks so adorable and cute.