#5Cafe

Koleens POV

  He came in exactly ten minutes. It was surprising. I got in the passengers seat and buckled up. I pulled down the mirror in front of me and looked at myself. I fixed my hair and puffed it up a bit. I pushed it back up and looked at him.

  He was smiling. I looked away.

  "So you ready?" He asked.

  I nodded. I leaned my head against the window and looked up. The sky was so beautiful I looked at Brandon again. He was glancing at me several times and smiled.

  I caught him and he would look straight forward with a blast. I laughed. He would laugh along with me. It was nice having a new guy around but I may never know there is evil in him.

  So not yet. I won't trust him until the real him is out. I wanted him to come with me tonight so I could ask him a few questions to get him mad. I know he won't. I could see it in his face.

  He still likes me even though he said he doesn't.  He's hiding secrets from people. It bothers me but I don't know if it bothers him. He doesn't know that it bothers me. I glanced at him and back at the sky.

  Hes a sweet guy, I like that about him. He is so responsible with paper work. He takes care of his belongings. It's like my wish came true. He was the guy I have been searching for. He's a rare. While I was in my own thoughts we came to a halt. I looked around and smiled.

  I looked at him and he was looking at me. He smiled and nodded.

  "Wait here." He says.

  He got out of the car and ran towards my side. I laughed and smiled. He opened my door and gave me a hand. I took it and stepped out. He is also a gentlemen. Even though this is not a fancy restaurant or something. It's indeed a cafe.

  I walked towards the entrance until he stopped me.

  "I'm sorry. I have never been with a girl this beautiful. Shall we proceed?" He asked making his arm triangular for me to take.

  I nodded and took it. He opened the door and I walked in. I always loved the smell of sweet coffee and bread. I inhaled and smiled. I looked around the cafe and saw everyone looking at me.

  I smiled at everyone and greeted.

  "Hello." I say.

  They smiled and went back to whatever they were doing. I went to take a seat in front of the counter but I noticed Brandon wasn't here with me. For a second he was here but then next thing later he's gone.

  I knew it. But I waited. Before I know it he came behind me and scared the living life out of me.

  "BOO!" He says.

  I jumped and put my hand over my heart. I looked at him and smiled. He laughed and sat beside me.

  "Don't do that Brown." I say smiling.

  He laughed again showing his cute dimpo. I didn't know he had a dimpo. I shook the thought and took my order.

  "What would you guys like for tonight?" A nice young lady asked.

  I studied her face and smiled. She had plenty of makeup.  I tried hard not to gag but smiled even more. She looked at Brandon and then back at me.

  "Umm I would take caramel coffee. With an extra shot of caramel." I say.

  The girl nodded and wrote it down. She looked at Brandon and raised her brows.

  "I would take, chocolate ice cream. Please." He says.