#3Days Been Horrible

Koleens POV

I woke up before the alarm woke me up. I was excited to see my new P. A. The day went by so fast that I didn't notice it was time to leave.

When I got to work, he was ready and on time. We greeted each other with warm smiles and joy. We were walking to my office when he stopped me.

"I need to tell you something. And it's not important. Just saying." He says.

I stopped. He took my hand and smiled.

"What is it." I say and take my hand back.

"Umm... the thing is.. I just wanted to tell you, you look beautiful today." He says.

I smiled. Is he serious? Say something.

"Umm.. thanks? You look handsome as well." I say.

He looked around and back at me.

"You don't get it?" He asked.

I was seriously confused. What does he mean 'You don't get it?'. What am I suppose to get?

"What do you mean, Brandon?" I asked.

He is seriously getting on my nerves. Why is this happening to me. Today is suppose to be a day where I find my happy side.

He pulled me to my office and closed the door. He looked right into my eyes. I looked away.

"I know this is stupid but, you make me have butterflies." He says.

I smirked. Did he just say that? OMG! I'm so going to tell this Mary and Marleen.

"You........ I........ what now?" I asked obviously trying hard not to laugh and confused.

He frowned.

"Nevermind. I should've never said that. But you know it's true. It's just that... Nevermind." He says.

I stepped back and walked to my desk. I feel like I'm going to burst with laughter. Did this guy really say that?! This is hilarious. But he can't. I'm his boss.

"Sorry, Brandon. You can't have that. Leave it. I... It's just not right. Just leave my office." I say.

He nods and leaves. Right when he left I started laughing like crazy. This guy likes me. OMG. Someone likes me. This is bad.

I called my brother. I trust him with this. He would fix it.

"Yes lil' sis." He says from the other side of the phone.

I sighed.

"I need help. But let's talk on the phone." I say.

"Why? What is it?" He asked.

I coughed. I was trying so hard not to laugh.

"My... P.A likes me." I say.

I heard breathing. Then I heard the door slam. I think he is mad. I hung up the phone and he entered my office. I stood up.

"HE WHAT?! HE ONLY MET YOU YESTERDAY!" He

I ran to close the door. He is so crazy. I mean I called him. I should be calling myself crazy.

"He likes me Jace. What should I do?" I ask.

He sighs. He took my hand and said the most stupidest thing ever.

"You should really accept the fact that he does. You need it anyway. And to add a topping, I see the way you look at him. Sparkle sparkle sparkle sparkle. And the smile, you show it everytime he's here." He says.