#2Hello Old Me

Koleens POV

  The alarm went off the minute I opened my eyes. I couldn't sleep last night because of what Jace said. It kept me.

  I think I should change for a bit. Even though I can't help but be mean. It's been my hobby for the past years. I want my friends to be happy that I changed a bit.

  Let's do it.

  I got out of bed and took a warm shower. About a few minutes, I got out and did my stuff.

  Right when I was done, I headed to work. I was practicing in my car how to smile. It felt good. I was constantly looking in the mirror to see if I look good.

  I had a bright smile and very white teeth I would say. When I parked I looked at myself one more time. Right then and there, Jace opened the door for me.

  It was so unexpected. I went out and smiled how I smiled in the car. He then smiled back. It made me happy. I love the feeling. We were walking together with my arm in his.

  He spoke.

  "So?" He asked.

  I looked at him and frowned.

  "So what?" I asked.

  He was looking straight forward. Nodding at the people who smiled at him. I smiled as well. It didn't go well because they were scared when I smiled.

  It was my sign of 'YOUR FIRED!' face. But they didn't know. They just nodded.

  "How does it feel to smile again?" He asked looking at me again.

  We walked in the building and looked around.

  "It actually feels good. It's like coming home I guess." I say.

  When we were passing through my employees, I smiled at each one that passed by. They nodded and looked down.

  Also when we were walking towards my office. I smiled at my friends. They gasped.

  "Damn, gurl are you okay?" Marydel asked.

  I smiled and laughed.

  "Of course Mary. It actually feels good to smile again." I say. Everyone cheered and my employees looked our way.

  I didn't bother but look at them and nod. They were actually doing good. It made me even more happy.

  But there was something weird. At the corner of my eye I saw someone smiling at me. I turned to look and I saw Drake.

  He was using fancy clothes and staring at me with a sassy look on his face. It disturbed me so bad I looked away. Then I heard footsteps.

  When I looked at his direction, he was right next to me. I stiffened. He laced his fingers into mine and looked down at me.

  "It's good to see you smiling again. You look beautiful as usual." He says and I shove him away.

  "Don't touch me. I only smile at the people I care for. So if you don't see any smile on my face then you better get going mister." I say trying not to shout.

  He scoots back and smile.

  "Sorry. You just have no idea how much I miss you. Your smile, scent, laugh, everything. I need you." He says.

  I laughed and this time it was an evil laugh. My friends looked at me and noticed what was happening.

  "So your telling me, you want me to come back to you? To be your b****?" I asked in a sarcastic way.