A/N

My dear, dear readers! This is a post of love, of my endless love to you all! We are now 4 reads away from 1k and that makes me just so freaking happy, like you wouldn't believe it! Wow! I mean, WOW! I was dancing around my kitchen when a saw the stats, and my family thought I totally lost it :)))

Thank you so so so very much,  for every single read, for every comment, every star you left on my chapters, for the support! I am so enormously overjoyed that decided to celebrate it with... Another story! I guess you all just inspired me so much! 

So in addition to saying thanks to all of you, I would love to point out two awesome authors, that gave me food for thought and the will to try new things along with a huge inspiration (and you should totally check their stories out, you'll be hooked in a second!) - Meganfall and AdelinaJaden

Girls, thanks to you I discovered a whole world of bikers (and also started to pay attention to them in real life, but that's another story), so I decided to try it out and make an MC romance, muahaha! 

The new story is called "Anna", look it up in my profile. I will not be writing it right away, because Emily still has a long way to go from where she is, but as soon as her story comes to some certain point of near ending, Annas will takeoff! 

So thank you all again and I promise to update soon! 

E.