Chapter 6: We've Got It Goin' On

In June, the guys and I flew to Sweden to record one song with Max Martin and Denniz Pop which ended up being our very first single. It's August 19th 1995 6:17 am, I woke up to do a work out with my cousin Brian. I knocked his cabin door to wake him up for his work out with me.

"Brian come on you and I need to do a work out for today!" I yelled 

"Okay okay I'm coming!" Brian yelled

It's 6:47 am Brian and I done our 30 minute workout. I went back to my cabin where Nick is about to get his make up done.

"Morning beautiful," Nick replied 

"Morning Nick" I answered and kissed him and he kisses me back

Everleigh woke up and calls

"Mamma!" Everleigh cried

"Don't worry baby, mamma's got you" I replied by picking her up to put her in her high chair to give her breakfast

"Mom, here is a list of what you need to do after Everleigh has finished eating her breakfast" I explained to my mom what she needs to do next with Everleigh before I got my make-up on.

Brian, Nick and I went onto the basketball court and did our shot for the video We've Got It Goin' On. Afterwards, we completely finished recording the whole video for "We've Got It Goin' On" it was sent to radio in August 1995 and released as a physical single on September 5, 1995. In North America, it broke the group after the programmers heard it on the radio in Europe. The song was a minor success in the U.S., peaking at only No. 69 by December 1995, but it entered the top 5 in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France, and the Netherlands. European success sent us there on a summer tour and shifted our promotion being mostly done in Europe.

(Hey guys Jessica Claus here I have changed up a few things on Part 1 and added a few things in too but I would like to thank you all for reading this chapter I will be doing the next chapter soon I love you all peace out.)