Chapter 8: The performance

It's the day of the performance in Europe, the guys and I are in yellow, black and white hockey shirts. Everyone else is lip-syncing their songs we decided that we would sing for real of what we sound like, as the guys and I went up on stage the crowd was full of people and they all went crazy. We performed our new single 'We've Got It Goin' On' and 'Tell Me That I'm Dreamin''. We had so much fun until it got really late, we all went to get dinner and after dinner, we all went back to our hotel room and went to bed. The next morning the guys and I got to meet our fans es ist schön Sie zu sehen which means it's great to see you. It's lunchtime as the guys and I went to get lunch, we went to McDonald's as we ordered our food and sat at a table as we waited for our order but Lou was on the other side of the counter so he can get the order.

"Is Lou waiting for our food babe?" I asked Nick

"Yeah he is babe he will be about a couple minutes though" Nick answered

My stomach rumbles so loud that the rest of the guys can hear it, Everleigh's stomach rumbled too which I could feel it vibrating on my arms. Everleigh sat on my lap as we waited for Lou to come back with our order. I laid my head on Nick's shoulder and Nick kissed my forehead.

"So Nick what are you going to do for Jess?" Brian asked Nick

"Brian sssshhhh, you don't want to spoil the surprise dude" Nick answered while he hushed Brian.

"Hm what surprise babe, what are you guys talking about?" I asked confused 

"Oh it's nothing but I am doing a surprise for you but you will have to wait until your birthday" Nick answered

"Well my birthday is on April 14th it's next year but I am excited about my surprise though" I replied 

Lou came back with our order and we went back to the van and drove back to our hotel room and got sorted for dinner. The guys and I went inside so we can begin eating our dinner. After dinner, Everleigh started to fall asleep on me so I took her to bed and I sang her a melody song so she can sleep better, Nick stood by the door watching and hearing me singing to Everleigh. I walked out of the room closing the door by a little bit and Nick hugged me from the back and I turned around and hugged him then he kissed my forehead and the tip of my nose.

"I love you so much Jess" Nick whispered

"I love you too Nick" I whispered back

Until Nick gave me a soft kiss on the lips and I started to fall asleep on him so he carried me to the bed and laid me down gently and kissed my forehead until he crawled into bed and pulled me closer to him towards his chest and we both fell asleep.

(Hey guys Jessica Claus here this chapter is short but I hope you guys do enjoy it I have worked really hard on part 1 I will be doing the next chapter maybe today or tomorrow I need some more ideas from you guys. Please leave a comment down below and vote for this too this book is dedicated to redflames5 so please show some support on both of our books because we both have worked really hard on them. I will see you guys in the next chapter so take care guys peace out)