Chapter 9: Recording More Songs

It's March 14th 1996, in Europe the guys woke up but I'm still asleep, Nick came in to check on me until he began to tickle me on the side of my ribs. I started to feel really ticklish and I began to laugh trying to tell him to stop.

"Nick stop please your making me laugh so hard!" I replied with laughter telling him to stop tickling me.

"I will not stop, you can't stop me from tickling you, Jess!" Nick answered while he was laughing and tickling me

After a minute or so of Nick tickling me, Nick made me get out of bed until Nick offered me his hand to stand up, so I took his hand and stood up and got closer to him as he kissed the tip of my nose and I blushed. Nick took my hand and we both walked out of the bedroom holding hands to see everyone else having breakfast. After breakfast and having showers the guys and I went on the road to find a studio to record more music. We found the studio and headed inside, we had a pile of song lyrics such as Anywhere for you, Get down (you're the one for me), I'll never break your heart, Quit playin' games (with my heart), Boys will be boys, Just to be close to you, Every time I close my eyes, Darlin', Let's have a party, Roll with it, Nobody but you, Can we get back to love again, Anywhere for you in Spanish, Give me your heart, I'll be there for you, I'll never find someone like you, If you knew what I knew, If you stay, Lay down beside me, Missing you, Don't leave me, Who do you love, You wrote the book on love and Quit playin' games (with my heart) in Spanish.  It took us a while to sing all of them and we put Anywhere for you, Get down (you're the one for me), I'll never break your heart, Quit playin' games (with my heart), Boys will be boys, Just to be close to you, Every time I close my eyes, Darlin', Let's have a party, Roll with it and Nobody but you on our first album called 'Backstreet Boys'. 

"Jess I need to show you and Kevin something" Lou sadly answered with guilt

Lou showed Kevin and I a videotape of a new group that he has been working on in Orlando while the guys and I were still in Germany. It was on December 08th 1995 when Lou was in Orlando looking for a new group, these five guys were picking up the dance moves and everything suddenly NSYNC was there, they are our competition that Lou created. I didn't believe my eyes that Lou has been working with another group this whole time. The guys and I have been working on our new songs and we were making music videos for Anywhere for you, I'll never break your heart, Get down (you're the one for me) and Quit plain' games (with my heart).

(Hey guys Jess here I had to change up a few things and added a new thing onto Chapter 1. I want to thank you guys for reading this book about the Backstreet Boys, the last chapter will be coming out tomorrow for part 1. Part 2 will be coming out on tomorrow after chapter 10 is out so please comment down below if you want more about the Backstreet Boys. Take care guys bye. Peace out.)