Chapter 10: Birthday Surprise

It's April 14th 1996, it's my 16th birthday in Germany. I am still asleep while the guys are setting up a surprise for my birthday it's only 9:40 am. 19 minutes later, Nick came into the bedroom to wake me up for my birthday.

"Good morning beautiful, happy birthday" Nick whispered 

"Hm morning Nicky and thank you" I whispered as I woke up stretching and yawning

"It's 9:59 am right now" Nick whispered 

"Okay I'm getting up now" I whispered as I got up

One minute later it's 10 am, Nick had to stop me before I opened the door so he had to grab my bandanna and put it over my eyes so I don't see my surprise. Nick guided me as he opened the door leading me out of the room and removes my bandanna from my eyes.

"Happy Birthday Jess!" The rest of the guys replied by surprising me

"Wow this is amazing who's idea is this?" gasping as I asked the guys

"It was Nick's idea" Brian answered as he pointed at Nick

"Aww Nick that is so sweet" I sweetly replied

Nick got me a can of coke and hands it over to me as I sat on the couch, the guys huddle around and they started singing Happy Birthday and Baby I'm Yours.

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday dear Jess. Happy Birthday too you... Oooooooooooooo"

"Baby I'm yours if you want me (If you want my love). Baby, I'm yours if you need me. Lovin' you forever if you want me (Give me your love). Baby, I'm yours if you need me. Oooooo yeah"

After the guys sang two songs to me they gave me birthday gifts. Brain and Kevin gave me a group photo of the guys, Lou, Everleigh and I, Brian's family gave me jewellery, Kevin's mom and his two older brothers gave me a photo album of Brian, Kevin and me together, my parents gave me a locket and new clothes , Everleigh gave me a drawing picture of Nick Everleigh and me, AJ gave me more jewellery, Howie gave me make-up, my Grandparents gave me gift vouchers and Nick finally gave me a ring that is silver with a heart and an Amethyst gem on the side.

 Brain and Kevin gave me a group photo of the guys, Lou, Everleigh and I, Brian's family gave me jewellery, Kevin's mom and his two older brothers gave me a photo album of Brian, Kevin and me together, my parents gave me a locket and new clothes ,...

Nick put the ring on my right hand on the ring finger. The guys and I went to have showers and got ready to go and have breakfast I got to wear the clothes that my parents gave me for my birthday.

(Jess's outfit with the glasses and a hat on the bottom under this photo)

As I walked out of the bedroom Nick looked at me and blushed I blushed back

As I walked out of the bedroom Nick looked at me and blushed I blushed back. The guys and I headed out of the hotel to go and have breakfast. As we went out the hotel Lou was waiting for us and we hopped into the van and drove off to have breakfast. We went to a restaurant to have breakfast, for breakfast I order pancakes and a hot chocolate, Everleigh is having the same as me and the guys are having the same. After we had breakfast we went back to the van and we drove back to our hotel, as we got out of the van and inside the hotel into our room Lou brought in a bag that had gifts for me. I opened one and I got Backstreet Boys jewellery that has our logo name, I opened another gift and I got Backstreet Boys T-Shirts and the last gift that I got is our first album Backstreet Boys.

 I opened one and I got Backstreet Boys jewellery that has our logo name, I opened another gift and I got Backstreet Boys T-Shirts and the last gift that I got is our first album Backstreet Boys

My eyes widen up as I saw our first album published and it is ready to be on sale on May 6th 1995.

"Thank you so much for giving me my birthday gifts you are all the best I love you all" I replied of joy

"Your welcome Jess" Everyone replied

(Hey guys Jess here I would like to thank you all so much for reading this last chapter of Part 1. I am so excited of you guys to read this Part 2 will be coming out maybe today I am just a little bit tired and my head was hurting last night but I am feeling better. So please feel free to leave comments down below also Meet the Alpha Female of Alpha High the beginning part 2 won't be out for a while because I am busy with this book it's more important okay. So I am really sorry but it will be coming out maybe in a while or so. But thank you all so much you guys are the best. I will see you in Part 2 take care guys Bye Peace Out.)