1.) Prologue

"We'll make our way to Zora's Domain. Divine Beast Bah Ruta . . . It looks like it's stopped working. Let's investigate the situation."

Zelda looked up from the Sheikah slate and spoke with a slightly saddened tone. "Mipha's father . . . I believe he would like to hear more about her. The least we can do is at least visit him and offer some closure."

Although Ganon is gone for now, there is still so much more for us to do. And so many more painful memories that we must bear. I believe in my heart, that if all of us work together . . . we can restore Hyrule to its former glory. Perhaps . . . even beyond. But it all must start with us. Let's be off"

The Princess of Hyrule turned away and started walking back to their horses. Link remained the the same position for a moment. Even though he gathered all of his memories (or at least he hoped what was all of them) of Zelda and the calamity, he did not have all of them. The only people he knew now were the former champions, Zelda, and the people from recent meetings. But he couldn't quite pin what this feeling he felt was, from the depths of his mind rose what felt like an ancient anger.

Pushing that to the back of his mind, the hero turned to follow Zelda. Who was now stopped, speaking if the voice inside the sword which she could no longer hear. And of how her power might have dwindled over the last century.

"I'm surprised to admit it, but I can accept that." The princess chirped with a smile.