6.) Zelda's Endeavor: Part 1

A/n: Ah! I've been waiting for this forever! I've been running out of ideas and needed new content to work off of. With all of the new content out, I have more details to add onto and it still be mostly canon to the game. There are spoilers in the video above and in the next couple chapters. Also big thanks to those who helped with ideas while I'm going through writers block. I'll also be trying a new writing style this chapter.

P.s. This one and the mect two are going to be a short chapters.

The events from one hundred years ago were still very fresh in Zelda's mind. Choosing the champions has originally stressed her out. But once backgrounds from the warriors of the four races of Hyrule had been reviewed, things had gone swiftly. There were four of them to remember however the princess was most focused on the Zora Champion, Princess Mipha.

"Goron Vigilance, Daruk. Rito Confidence, Revali. Gerudo Spirit Urbosa." Listing off the Champions of the different races only partially answered the Zora's question. She hesitated to state the next one. "And . . . the Hylian who wields the sword that seals the darkness."

A small gasp escaped from the shorter female's lips upon hearing th name of the Hylian Champion. "Link." Mipha turned and turned the trident so the sharp edge was facing the skies. The Zora was careful not to whack the Hylian next to her with the edge.

"Sidon! Hurry and swim up here!"

Zelda immediately yelled over the roar of the waterfall. "Mipha! Perhaps he is still too young to swim up this big waterfall."

"One day I must leave him, Princess. . . to face my fate with Ruta."

Mipha had always been close with her little brother. The Zora would always state the previously said fact as though she was preparing herself for that movement even though it was clearly obvious. She always looked out for him and took care of him when others could not. Yet, she was always closer with Link despite the awkwardness between every conversation between the two. Zelda knew not the history of the pair's relationship and would not pry into the details, however she really would love to know. Perhaps Link and her would find the opportunity to discuss that topic in the near future.

Even if the princess was relishing the happy moments from a hundred years past, Zelda's current predicament was eating her up from the inside. She wanted to know where she went wrong and what she could possibly do to make it up to the hero, but deep down Princess Zelda already knew.

Zelda screwed up. Plain and simple. The other ways to describe it would only be worse, so she kept it modest. One century ago all she ever did was take out her anger on the swordsman. He may have forgiven her later, but then she totally disregarded any progress made. Yet, Link never spoke a word of the past problems. There are always possibilities, and there had been major memory loss when he rose from the Shrine of Ressurection . . .

Anything is possible right? So, is it possible he has yet to remember the worst of their issues? The memories triggered by the images on the Sheikah Slate were ones that only had to do with their time preparing for the Calamity. No other part of his life was given to him. As much as she didn't want to do this, a foul idea came into her mind.

A devious smirk plastered itself on the princess's face. She might just be able to use this to her advantage.