10.) To Make Amends

"I've called you both here today because this little 'problem' of yours, is getting too out of hand. For both of your emotional states, I believe it best to take the matter as my own. As friends, it is my job you help you both to the best of my ability. As the Prince of my people, it is my job to help negotiations of a new alliance with Hyrule to as well as possible; that means I cannot let a personal issue interfere with your decision regarding the matter, princess. "

Sidon looked irritated, Zelda was plagued with guilt, and Link looked dead inside. They were all exhausted, but some were more rested than others.

Servants and any other Zora in the area had fled once they sensed the tension in the air between the three. They knew deep down that it was best not to interfere. Therefore, the halls were now filled with a deathly silence. The only sounds in the corridor was the conversation between the two royals and the knight.

"I understand, Sidon. However I do not see the reason Link needs to leave. He can stay here in the domain with us; it is unnecessary to spread out and cause this issue to last longer because of traveling complications."

Zelda still kept insisting things that should be left alone. On the left of the princess, the Hylian Champion was ready to state something, but paused when he received a glare from the princess. He remained silent, but clearly had his heart in his mouth.

"Princess Zelda, I do not think you see the point in him leaving. The reason is so that he can feel free from another person's influence."

"Fine. But please return soon, Link."

Link's expression finally changed. He wore a small smirk before speaking. "I will, . . . Zelda."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I looked at the read count, I totally freaked. I am really sorry about what I'm going to do next, but I think I'm going to end of the story with the next chapter as the epilogue.

It's had been a real struggle for me to continue writing for a ship that I no longer have any interest in. I don't have anything that I can use anymore. I've been writing this for well over four months now and I think its time to finally end the thing.

The next chapter will include information about the past events and current ones.

Again, I'm sorry. I also have school going on and its about time I took responsibility and actually worked on school instead of worrying about writing.