7.) Zelda's Endeavor: Part 2

The voice, it wanted her to continue with her plan. She had yet to have true second thoughts about the action, however she did question whether there was a good reason to do this. Then the princess realized, she wanted what they had before. Before Link had become the hero, before he'd been assigned the role of her appointed knight, before the rumors of the Calamity ruined everything. Zelda realized she had always been hopelessly in love with the Hylian. Ever since she met the young man.

That one day, Zelda hadn't been paying attention to where she was walking and slammed her face straight into the blond's chest. Link immediately helped her up and introduced himself, but not before she did. He had been heading to the castle; new recruits were being accepted. Although you didn't really have a chance at being accepted unless you shared the Knight's bloodline or were extremely skilled naturally.

Zelda figured she'd send him on his way and he would come crawling back to his family like all the rest of them did once they were eliminated from training. But there was something different about him when she stared into those rare blue irises of his. He almost seemed . . . more mature? Perhaps he'd been through more than the average person his age.

His voice was masculine enough, but was still smooth and silky. But not with an intention to be persuasive or seductive. It was beautiful and it continued to run through her head endlessly. Zelda wished to her it again.

"Link, pleasure to meet you."

Link seemed like he reverted back to his 'hero' state when it came to her. It was like talking to the hero and not Link. He only answered when it was absolutely necessary. Always simple things like 'no, yes, of course princess.' He had gone back to calling her princess!

For some reason hearing his voice calmed her immensely. She continued to let everything ring through her head again.

"Link, pleasure to meet you."

"But of course, princess."

"With some much at stake, and so many eyes upon me, I feel it necessary to stay strong and silently bare any burden."

The princess silently gasped. Maybe he felt like-

There was a knock at the door.

"Princess, are you well? You've remained in your room for almost the duration of the day."

"A-ahh, yes! I am perfectly fine. I've just been continuing my research, plans, and notes for the future." It wasn't entirely a lie. She was making plans for the future. Just . . . less of research and more of plotting a way to exploit things in possibly a negative way. Zelda did not think about all the consequences yet . . .

Once satisfied, Zelda mad her way down to dinner.