Chapter 76: Love without Progress

Amphere Harrison

“D-Damn!” Richard inhaled instantly. “Reina saw my portal!”

It’s what the girls think. In this men’s bath, which is about fifty meters away from the women’s bath, majority of the boys here voted that they wanted Richard to open a portal just to peek at the girls. Those who are in favor are General Holster, Rudolf, Richard, Gaz, Cleru and me. Pretty much all of us wanted to peek.

We all have our perverted objectives. Rudolf’s single life is now terminal, so he wanted to enjoy it as possible. Gaz wanted to see Airi’s new matured breast…err body. Cleru wanted to see the princess’s. General Holster wanted to check on everyone, except his wife… And me, maybe… I’ll go for Exceria or Airi…

“Shit!” General Holster exclaimed as soon as a warp in the dimensions opened just beside him, and revealed his wife Iris. Iris is now emitting a strange deathray aura around her.

“You have a hard time controlling that second head of yours, darling. Maybe it’s time to cut it off~” Iris’s words and tone are charming but her sarcastic benevolent smile says otherwise. Before the General makes a useless joke, his wife delivered him to hell’s damnation.

All the other girls entered our hot spring via Reina’s portals. They all had a towel to cover their private parts, which makes this setting go to waste!

“I can’t believe you’re doing this to me, Cleru!” The princess is hiding her expression by bowing, but I can see her clenching her fist with anger. Before Cleru was able to open his mouth and make an alibi, the princess dashed forward and punched him to the face! “Princess Punch!”

Meanwhile there is an intense silence between Richard and Reina. Richard is sweating so much, not because of the hot waters, but because of the boiling water on someone’s head. Suddenly, Reina opened a portal and drew her short sword from hammerspace. Then the rest is history.

Meanwhile, Kyrie is out here searching for Rudolf. Rudolf hid underwater, never to be seen for the rest of the day. He can’t risk his wedding on this case. It’s a much grave matter than any of us. Don’t worry, his mechanical arm can morph into a gas mask so he won’t die.

“You’re a disgrace to your race!” Duchess Corasell sermon at Gaz. “I thought ex-Arcadians like you have honor! And here you are, a peeping tom!”

“I don’t have any particular interest in you.” Gaz turned away. “All I want is big sister Airi’s boobs. And you? You don’t have one. You’re flat.”

“Y-You!” Duchess Corasell had some steam coming out from her ears, and her face red.

Never mind these children. I’m now here to face my own trouble. But…Airi is missing.

“You could’ve just asked me instead” Exceria held her chest with a blush. “You’re a special person to me, so it’s okay.”

“Amphere is so lucky…” The guys in distress muttered. And then the girls continued to punish them.

Suddenly, there was an outburst from above. I pretty much know the voice, maybe more than anyone else.

“AMPHY!!!”

Airi… She’s using her Chimeratech wings to hover from above, and she’s with Jasmine! That darn shrine priestess had her cheeks crimson and her mouth watery. Judging from their altitude and Airi’s attitude, they’re both here not to catch the peeping toms. They are the peeping toms their selves!

“Catch me! Totally!”  Airi dematerialized her metallic wings and proceeded to dive forward, breaking the sound barrier!

There was no way I could catch her. The place is so messed and chaotic that the water splashes are obscuring my vision. And I was always caught off guard whenever this happens to me! Everything happened so fast!