Chapter One: Welcome to Malcom Heights

''Come on Sara, I don't wanna be late again!'' Claire yelled sitting and the bottom of the stairs.

''Claire, shut up. Please! I'm almost ready, I wanna look perfect for when I walk in and see Chase'' Sara said

''Chase can suck it, you're an amazing person, if he cant see that, Frick him'' Claire said

''You know you can say fuck right? My parents aren't here'' Sara said

'I don't like swear words... But thanks anyways'' Claire said ''Ill wait in the car''

''No, I'm ready'' Sara said walking down, in a beautiful white skirt, with a blue blazer. ''How do I look?'' Sara asked holding her hands up.

'Amazing!'' Claire said looking shocked. ''Chase is gonna love it!''

''Thank you'' Sara smiled. ''Let's get going''

--------

At Malcom Heights.

''Callie, You know what I think we should do this Friday 13th!'' Miranda said

''What should we do?'' Callie asked

''I really wanna see the movie flatliners, Wanna go?'' Miranda asked

''Nah, Let's go see Happy death day!'' Callie smiled ''It looks killer''

''Alright'' Callie smiled, as Sara and Claire approached Miranda's locker.

''Hey Everyone'' Claire smiled holding her books in her hands. Sara was twirling a curl of her hair in her finger. What a pretty blonde

''So, Callie and I are going to a movie tomorrow night, Anyone in to join?'' Miranda asked

''Sure'' Parker said walking up behind Miranda. ''What movie''

''Oh, Hey parker'' Callie said ''We're gonna see Happy death day''

''I'm in'' Parker smiled. Everyone agreed to go.

''Hey Skinny, Hey Blondie, Hey Lez, Hey freak, And Hey Ex-Babe'' Jim laughed walking past the five girls with his football friends.

''I'm not a lez!'' Sara yelled ''It was one fucking kiss!''

''Language Mrs. Yeller'' The teacher in the hall said as he walked past.

''Sorry Mr. Porter''

''Don't do it again'' He said passing.

''What a lame ass teacher'' Sara said

''He creeps me out, I wish he'd retire by now'' Parker said

''Uh! What should we do about Jim?'' Miranda asked, ''I'm so sick of him picking on me''

''He picks on me too'' Claire said

''And me'' Sara and Parker agreed

''He thinks it's funny, and it's not. It hurts my feelings'' Callie sighed

''Wait, Has he been bullying us all?'' Miranda asked

''It seems like it'' Sara said ''He's an ass''

The bell to first period rang, and the five separated going to their classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''So, today were going to be handing out diaries, no cost asked. Write down you're feelings in it, it's personal, private. And belongs to you, and you only!'' Mrs. Motorway said handing out books.

''This is for fags'' Jim said tossing the book at the back of Miranda's head. It hit her too. She got up from her chair, and spun around.

''YOU JACKASS!'' Miranda yelled 'Why would you throw that!''

''Oh, I didn't mean to...It um, it slipped'' Jim laughed

''IT WASNT FUNNY!'' Miranda yelled

''Miranda! Sit down this second'' Mrs. Motorway yelled

''I cant deal with this!'' Miranda yelled, she grabbed the diary and stormed to the door, she forcefully opened it, ''Sit down'' The teacher yelled.

''Jim, I hope you DIE!'' Miranda yelled running out.

''Now look what you've done, Mr. H, Go to the office this second!''

''What did I do?'' Jim asked

''You have disrupted my class for the last time. Go now'' Mrs. M yelled.

''Fine, fuck'' Jim said shoving his desk away. ''This class sucks anyways''

Jim walked out of the class, where Miranda stood at the lockers. ''Hey Ex'' Jim laughed ''Want another book to the head?''

''Piss off Jim'' Miranda said ''I haven't even done anything to you''

''Ya, I know. But you're so easy to fuck with'' Jim smiled

''You're an ass, you dumped me. Just piss off, get a life. And leave me, and my friends alone'' Miranda said

''Maybe I will, when you bitches learn a lesson'' Jim said

''We aren't bitches'' Miranda said

''To me, you are'' Jim said. ''Have a lovely day, Bitch'' Jim said walking away.

''You will get what's yours one day Jim, you just wait'' Miranda yelled. She pulled out her book, and titled the first page. ''THE KILL LIST!'', And her first name was Jim...

 ''THE KILL LIST!'', And her first name was Jim