Chapter Four: Monday Night Party!

Monday

Miranda walked into her second period class Monday morning, expecting to see Jim with his smirk watching her walk in, with a rude remark, but he wasn't even in class, which is weird. Jim was always to class before Miranda.

Miranda sat at her desk, not worrying much about it. She opened her book, as the class began.

After class, Miranda asked Mr. Johnson where Jim was, but Mr. Johnson told her Jim was suspended until today, so he should be here.

''Callie!'' Miranda yelled walking out of her class, she ran down to hall to catch up with Callie. ''Hey,''

''Hi'' Callie said ''What's up''

''Nothing, Have you seen him, He wasn't in class'' Miranda asked

''No, an I don't care'' Callie said opening her locker door. ''Why do you even care?''

'I'm paranoid from the kill list'' Miranda said

''Shush!'' Callie demanded ''We don't want people knowing''

''Hey my beautiful best friends'' Claire said approaching, holding a bowl of candy.

''Why do you have candy?'' Miranda asked

''To give away, Duhhhh'' Claire laughed. ''No, its a science experiment''

''Oh, cool'' Callie lied

Sara and Parker came to the locker too, as usual. An on time. ''Did you all hear about the party at Gwen's house?'' Parker asked

''No, When is it?'' Miranda asked

''Tonight, 9pm'' Sara said

''I wont be aloud to go'' Callie said

''Sneak out, its what ill be doing'' Miranda said

''You, sneaking out?'' Claire asked

'Yea, I have a bad side too' Miranda laughed

''Nah, you're parents just aren't home'' Sara said

''Shut your face'' Miranda whined

''Anyways, were all going, I already told everyone'' Parker said

''Well looks like were having a Monday night party!'' Miranda said

6 hours later, at Parkers.

''I've never been inside of this house, I feel special'' Miranda joked.

''What have you been hiding that never allowed us in'' Callie asked

''Stop, its my dad'' Parker said rolling her eyes, ''Were gonna be in my room, so hopefully he just respects me and my space''

''Ok, lets go than'' Callie smiled

Everyone got upstairs, and got into their outfits, got on makeup, than took off before Parker's dad even noticed anyone was home.

Parker drove to Starbucks before they got to the dance.

''Welcome my ghouls'' A girl at the dance door said, the girls entered, Sara and Parker ran to their friends. Miranda went over to her best friend Gwen, and Callie and Claire went to the desert table.

''Sick party Sis!'' Miranda joked bumping Gwen.

''Oh my god, you came!!'' Gwen smiled

''Of course I did, but it would have been nice for an invite!''

''Oh, I so sowwy'' Gwen giggled taking another big drink of beer. ''Want one?''

''Sure''

''I forgot'' Gwen said once they got to the beer cabinet in Gwens kitchen, ''Nick's here''