15.

" I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it"

**Today was the day that Danny was going to move into his new condo

**
Today was the day that Danny was going to move into his new condo. Sabrina and the rest of the team was going to meet up at Danny's place to help him get the furniture settled in. Danny figured instead of hiring a moving crew to do this why not ask his friends for help. They cost him dinner and a beer. Luckily the team didn't have a case today so it was a perfect day to help Danny move in.

Sabrina stood in front of her mirror putting on a pair of leggings, a black cropped shirt, and Nike sneakers, she had been working out a lot lately and felt confidence rising with everything she wore. She examined her face smoothing out one of the hairs in her eyebrows. Her face was clear of makeup, and her hair in a high ponytail. Sabrina was the type of girl to always take care of herself especially her skin.

Once she felt satisfied with her appearance Sabrina, grabbed her Louis Vuitton purse, sunglasses, and keys before heading off to Danny's home.

It was a beautiful day in Hawaii, typical 90• degree weather. As she drove past the beach she saw countless amounts of people in the water.

The whole entire ride there all she could think about was how happy Danny was about the new home. She was extremely happy for him and was even more happier that Grace can finally have a nice home to live in.

The Portuguese pulled into Danny's driveway before putting the car into park. She placed her sunglasses over her eyes the sun as she carried her purse in between her forearm into she got inside. As soon as Sabrina walked inside she placed her sunglasses on top of her head "Danno" she opened the door and saw Danny unloading a box.

Danny turned his attention to Sabrina "Hey" he placed down the box and gave Sabrina a hug.

Sabrina smiled and placed her things on the kitchen counter. Kono was in one of the rooms unloading boxes, Chin, and Steve were carrying Danny's mattress.

"This is a very big mattress Danny, what do you plan on doing on this mattress?" Chin said with a smirk on his face, he looked at Danny.

Sabrina rolled her eyes "I'd rather not know". She said in disgust. Steve laughed and placed the mattress down.

Danny threw a plastic fork at Sabrina nearly hitting her in the face. Sabrina scoffed and rolled her eyes at his childish actions "Don't start Sabrina" Danny said jokingly Sabrina held up her middle finger in front of Danny, making Steve laugh in amusement.

"Don't be jealous that you don't have any game". Sabrina said sarcastically walking over to one of the boxes.

Danny rolled his eyes while Steve watched amusingly. Steve put the mattress down and eyed the Portuguese figure. Her leggings outlined her curves perfectly. He noticed that she looked more tone.