23.

'No one else can fix me only you'

***

The Portuguese face was laced with confusion as her hands gripped the door knob, her knuckles turning white with the amount of pressure she was holding the door at.

She looked at Steve who was holding a beautiful bouquet of white roses, her personal favorite. Sabrina sighed and swept back a piece of her hair behind her ear "What are you doing here Steve?" the European said sadness laced through her voice.

Steve sighed "I owe you an explanation. Can I come in?" He asked he hoped she would give him a chance to explain himself. Sabrina sighed and stepped aside letting the Navy Seal in.

She walked over to the couch and sat down across from Steve, Leo jumped onto the couch his head resting in her lap. Sabrina glanced at the elegant clock that she had on the wall it reading 11:35 pm, almost midnight.

Steve sighed and decided that this was the moment he needed to ask Sabrina for forgiveness.

"Sabrina, I'm sorry" he started he leaned over placing his hand over her small one. The Portuguese let out in inaudible gasp with the gesture as he continued "I don't know what came over Catherine today for showing up at the pier but, please hear me out I don't feel anything towards her" Sabrina pulled her hand away and looked at Steve with a hurt expression  "Every-time," she started her voice barely a whisper before she continued "Every-time you tell me that you both aren't together she shows up Steve, and practically throws her self on you".

Steve nodded "I know Sabrina, but please listen to me I don't feel anything towards her, I like you Sabrina, from the minute I met you at beach I knew I liked you, and not Catherine" Steve admitted his hand grasping Sabrina's

Sabrina's green eyes met his blue ones "How can I believe you Steve?" She said not breaking the eye contact. She didn't want to get heart broken again she wanted to know the truth.

Steve looked at her and squeezed her hand gently "Because, I like you Sabrina, only you, not Catherine, you. I only have feelings for you" Steve said truthfully he meant every word. He cared deeply for the Portuguese more than Catherine and more than anyone on his team.

Sabrina was having a inner debate with her self she wanted to trust her heart telling her to forgive Steve.

Sabrina nodded "I believe you Steve" she said making Steve let out a small smile "Thank you Sabrina, and I really mean it, when I said how I feel about you, and I'm also extremely sorry for putting you through that again" Sabrina nodded accepting his apology. He handed her the bouquet of roses making the Portuguese smile from ear to ear. Steve though her smile was radiant, she had beautiful white teeth which practically sparkled making Steve nearly melt, he truly cared for the girl.

"Have dinner with me Friday?" He asked suddenly, she placed the flowers down and looked at Steve in surprise "Okay" she said nodding her head. Steve smiled and opened his mouth to speak again but Sabrina held up a finger interrupting him "As long as you don't invite Danny this time" Sabrina joked making Steve laugh. He stood up and pulled Sabrina up as well.

"I was nervous, it slipped out" Sabrina let out a small giggle "I know, it was cute don't worry". Steve pulled her into a hug,  Sabrina hesitated but wrapped her small arms around his waist. Her head nestling in between his neck "So, your saying I'm cute than?" Steve joked whispering into her ear. Sabrina rolled her eyes  "Don't ruin the moment McGarrett" Steve's laughed "Don't worry I think your cute too" Steve laughed gently squeezing her hip before pulling away from the hug.

They both walked to the door Steve stopping and turning around meeting the eyes of the blonde "Thank you, for forgiving me" he said looking at the Portuguese he was completely great full that Sabrina forgave him and gave him another chance.

Sabrina nodded and grasped the door knob "Your welcome, thank you for the roses" she said her lips formed into a small smile, Steve nodded and walked outside towards his truck "Goodnight McGarrett" she called out watching his figure walk to his truck, he turned around and gave her a wink "Goodnight Sabrina".

It was already midnight as Sabrina closed the door and leaned against it, she let out a happy sigh before looking down at her puppy Leo, whose tongue was sticking out and his curious wide eyes looking up at her "What a long day Leo, What a long day".

Meanwhile Steve sat down in the drivers seat looking down at his phone he clicked on a certain contact that filled the screen. He knew it was time and he was ready to fully commit to the one woman he cared for most. His thumb swiped left and deleted Catherine's number for good.

***
Hello everyone! Sorry for the long wait School started and I've been so crammed with homework! But, I'm back sorry this chapter was short it was a filler. But, the next couple of chapters will be Steve and Sabrina's date, the episode where Danny goes undercover as a professor, and than it will lead up to the thanksgiving episode! Stay tuned! Much love xo.

Oh, and everyone who is curious about what Sabrina's dog looks like this is what he looks like.