1:00 AM

Lisa's POV

"Yah! Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Patience Lisa.... We're almost there." He replied shortly.

***

" Woah.... A-Are you sure we're allowed here?" I asked Mark. 

" Yeah. I'm sure we're allowed here."

" This was owned by my grandpa but it was shut down when he died since none of  his children knows how to manage it. "

     There were several rides there including a ferris wheel, carousel, bumper cars, pirate ship and etc.

" Wait..... "

*Flashback to 12 years ago*

" Hey! Watch where you're going! " I shouted at the boy who bumped me then he looked back.

He was like a year or so older than me and he was shocked to see me already crying. My ice cream fell when he bumped me and he quickly ran back towards me.

" I'm sorry! Please stop cryiiiinnnggg! How about I give you my teddy bear? Do you want it? " He asked me and I nodded getting it from his hands.

I hugged the teddy bear and it made me stop crying.

" T-Thank you. "

" You're welcome. " He smiled at me and waved goodbye

*Back to present*

" Earth to Lisa? " Mark waved his hands in front of my face and I slapped his hand away because of shock.

" I'm here! " I shouted and raised both of my arms.

" What were you thinking about? " He asked me.

" Just a childhood memory that happened here. " I told him and smiled.

" Well then, do you want to go to the ferris wheel? "  He asked me

" You sure it won't fall? " I asked him and laughed.

"Yeah, really sure. I go here whenever I'm bored and I never fell. Well, but ya know, I fell a few hours ago. " He told me and I laughed.

" Where? Why didn't I notice you fall? " I asked him.

" I fell for you..." He told me.

............

.............

.............

" That.....was.....so......CHEESY! " We both laughed at my statement and proceeded to the ferris wheel.

We climbed up to the highest part of the ferris wheel and sat there. When we sat down, I noticed the tattoo on his leg.

" Hey, you never told me you had a tattoo. " I told him and he looked at me.

" I thought you noticed it. " He answered and I shrugged.

I kinda enjoyed this. It's so quiet...  So peaceful

I leaned on his shoulders and I felt his arms around my waist and he held me closer. 

" I've been meaning to ask you this. Have you ever had a boyfriend before? " He asked me

" No....... Never had one before. I'm too busy studying to even think about getting one. " I confessed.

" Well at least you don't need to find one anymore. " He said.

" Why? "

" Because the right one for you is beside you right now. " 

I felt heat rush through my cheeks again and I punched his arm.

" S-Stop being so cheesy. " I stuttered. 

" Then stop being so pretty. " 

Ugh! Seriously?!

I just buried my face on his neck and we enjoyed the rest of our time there.

3/17/2019

mm/dd/yy