F O U R

James, Sirius, and Peter headed back to the Gryffindor Common Room, they had just finished their supper and Sirius had an idea for a prank that he wanted to tell the whole group so he's hoping Remus is in the Common Room.

     They got to the entrance, they did the password and went in. Peter went in first and then James and Sirius both tried to go in at the same time which made them collide and fall into the common room...

     "Get off me!" Sirius pushed James who had landed on him.

     James rolled his eyes, "you're the one who collided into me, you git."

     As they stood up, Peter was chewing on a piece of bread when he abruptly stopped and they were confused as to why he stopped when they saw Remus hugging that new girl who knew his secret.

     "Bloody Hell!" Sirius said still being the one in the group who didn't trust her at all, James wasn't far behind him whilst Peter didn't care much.

     Both Remus and Ginny stopped, Remus looked at his friends in shock whilst Ginny looked down at her hands, not knowing how she felt about the Marauders yet.

     "What are you doing, Moony?" Sirius scolded.

     James just hit Sirius on the shoulder before pushing him towards the stairs to their room, Sirius scowled before going up the stairs. Peter followed Sirius immediately. Whilst James sent a smile towards Remus, "have fun, Moony," was all he said before following his friends up the stairs.

     Remus groaned rubbing his face in annoyance, Ginny looked at him sympathetically, "you okay?"

     "Yeah, they are just..." He shook his head, "I'm going to go join them I think, just in case they are trying to cause Mischief."

     Ginny laughed nodding, Mischief being something she's dealt with for a long time with Fred and George so she understands.

     "I understand," she said standing up, "but it's hard for me to believe that you don't cause any Mischief, if you didn't I don't think you'd be called a 'Marauder'."

      Remus stood up as well, "I have no idea what you're talking about, Miss Rivers."

     "Sure you don't," Ginny laughed.

     It was odd, she felt happy, at home when talking to Remus. Maybe it was because he used to be her Professor but she felt like it was more than that. She wasn't sure what that was.

     Remus laughed a bit, "thank you for talking with me, Ginny."

     "Anytime, Remus."

     And with that, Remus left upstairs to join his friends. Ginny breathed out, unsure how she felt when suddenly someone spoke.

     "Professor Lupin looked good back then, damn," that voice...

     "Fred?!" Ginny turned looking over and saw Fred standing there, he seemed to be there clear as day, not holographic at all.

     Fred smiled at her, "yeah, I figured out that way I was talking about."

     "I thought I could only see you in my dreams," the desperation in her voice was from the fact she was half hoping it was a dream... She didn't know how she felt right now, happy or sad? She now can see Fred in broad light. She wondered if anyone else can see him.

     Fred shrugged, "yeah well I found a way from that wall that was keeping me in your dreams now I can be with you at every moment. I mean, I may wander around when you're in classes, I'd rather not learn everything again."