1~ Before twilight:

Rosalie pov

Rosalie pov

I was walking in the forest because Emmet made me mad so I went to go do some thinking and get a clear head. Then I hear a heartbeat but it was a tiny heartbeat and then I heard a cry of a baby.

I follow the cries of the child and she had soft blonde hairs on her head, she was wrapped in a pink blanket with a pink hat that showed some of her hairs, in a pink and grey car seat carrier. She had on this little hospital bracelet that had her birthday on it on September 13, 1987.

I picked her up and tried to soothe her a little bit and she started to calm down and she opened her eyes looked me in my eyes she started to giggle. I cooed at her and started to walk back to the house.

When I got back to the house we were met with Esme. "Oh my gosh, who's this where did you find her?" She asked as she cooed at the baby. "In the woods crying," I said smiling at the baby. We walk into the house and everyone is sitting in the living room.

"So you found her in the woods?" Lucas asked. "Yes," I say. "No mother?" Carlisle asks. "No," I say. If she was born on September 13th and today is October 1st that means she's about four or five weeks old, I'll give the baby a quick little check-up" he says. Taking the baby into his in-home doctor's office.

When he finishes up he comes back and then we all look at Jasper, he's stiff and acting strange, and then I notice his eyes are black. "Jasper calm down it's a baby," Emmet says. "It's not like normal blood her blood is so appealing," he says through gritted teeth. "Well duh she's your mate," Alice says. Jasper then speeds out of the house. "So she's his blood singer," Carlisle says. "So we can keep her right"? I ask in hope. "I mean we have to so when she's older she and Jasper can be together," Carlisle says. "Yeah, but what if she cuts herself or gets a nose bleed," Edward says. "We'll be there to stop him if he loses control, and they say after being around your blood singer for a good month or two the blood doesn't take a toll on you that much" Carlisle says.

"It's so weird, I can't read the baby's mind," Edward says. "Really?" Carlisle asks with a confused expression. "Well, I've got some baby shopping to do Esme? Rose? Wanna come" Alice asks. I looked at my wristwatch and saw it was only 11 am "Yeah Sure" I say.

"Wait we need to name her," Esme says. Everyone starts thinking until Edward speaks up. "Emmet that's actually a good name," Edward says. "What were you thinking?" Esme asks him. "Anastasia," he says. "That's beautiful," I say. "Anastasia Cullen," Carlisle says and writes it down on her birth certificate that he just made. "Alright girls we need to go get her clothes and a crib and some toys and milk and diapers come on let's go," Alice says.

We get into the car and I strap Anastasia in her car seat. I climb in next to her and watching her sleep. We go to the store called "Baby Angel". We get her bottles, milk formulas, clothes, a stroller, a crib, a changing station, diapers, pacifiers, teething rings, a baby bouncer, books, and a rocking chair so I can rock her to sleep.

We get back in the car and Anastasia is crying. "She has to want milk," I say. "Well we're five minutes away from the house so Rose gets the milk and a bottle and goes make it the boys Esme and I will get the rest of her things out of the car," Alice says.

We drove into the driveway and I unstrapped Anastasia from her car seat and Esme hands me the milk formula and a bottle and I walk into the house and get it ready. I sat in the living room and fed Ana the bottle of milk.

I hear footsteps come in from behind me I look over my shoulder and see Jasper. "Hi," he says to me although he's looking at Anastasia. "Hey," I say. I see him watching her intently. "Jasper doesn't make yourself uncomfortable," I say. "I'm not it's just I can't feel her emotions or manipulate them," he says. "Well, you shouldn't she's a baby," I say. "But I-" he starts but doesn't finish because of Emmet.

"Hey Jasper come on we gotta get all of this baby stuff into the new nursery and we have to set up the changing station and the crib," he says. I look up at Jasper and he nods my way and walks off. I look down at Anastasia and she's finished and I burp her.

Footsteps come in and it's Esme "My turn," She says and I give her the baby. "She's so precious," Esme says. "Yeah this is a miracle she's perfect in every way and we get to watch her grow up," I say. The boys and Alice come back in.

"Okay the nursery is all set and beautiful," She says. "She's sleeping let's go put her to bed," Esme says. Everyone follows Esme into the nursery and she puts her down in the crib. We all watch over her for a good ten minutes and then everyone walks out except Jasper.

"I'm gonna go away for two weeks so I won't hurt you my darling," he says to the sleeping Anastasia. I vamp speed to the living room.

Jasper walks in and everyone turns to him. "Everyone I'm going to Alaska to hunt and get my thirst under control for Anastasia's safety I'll see y'all soon," he says. He gets his luggage and he's gone. "Everything we'll be alright," Carlisle says. I can only hope I say in my head.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading this fanfic I just published my very own book called Gems! Please check it out, I promise it'll keep your attention and excitement!