3~ Growing up.

6 years later

6 years later

Anastasia's POV

"Anastasia wakes up it's 8:00 am time to open your Christmas presents," Alice says trying to wake me up. I don't feel like getting up so I tune her out.

Until nugget jumps on me and starts licking me. "Come on little one get up" my mama Esme tells me. "Okay mama," I say. I go brush my teeth and go downstairs. "There she is!" Emmet says and picks me up and spins me around.

"Emmet doesn't break her!" Says Rosie. "Hi, Rosie," I say to her and hug her. "Hi, darling," she says putting me down. "Anastasia sweetheart come to open your presents" my daddy Carlisle says. "Okay," I say.

Alice hands me a gift and I read the name and it's from Edward and it's more sheet music for us to play. "You said we needed more songs so," Edward says. "Thank you I love it," I say.

Everyone gives me great gifts and now it's Jasper's he really doesn't speak to me as much as everyone else. He hands me a little box and it's a necklace with a crystal heart at the end. "It's really pretty thanks," I say.

"Okay my little angel lost go make some Christmas cookies ok," my mama says. "Yeah," I say. Mama, Alice, Rosalie, and I are cutting out Christmas characters while the boys were watching tv.

We put the cookies in the oven and sat down with the boys. Edward picks me up and walks me to the piano and we start playing Christmas songs on the piano. Everyone gathers around us and watches until we hear the ding of the oven.

Edward and I finish our songs when the cookies are cooling down. When they're done cooling Alice, Rosalie, Mama, and I are decorating them with frosting. I always love Christmas mainly because of how close my family and I are at the time they're just so loving.

6 years later
She's 12 now
Anastasia's POV

I woke up this morning and brushed my teeth washed my face and used the bathroom and when I look into the toilet I see blood. So I take some toilet paper and wipe my private and when I look at the toilet paper I see more blood. Then I look down at my underwear they're some little droplets of blood. I start to cry because I'm dying.

I go downstairs and everyone and is sitting down. "Ana what's wrong," Rosalie asks. I turn to my father since he's a doctor he can help. "Daddy I'm dying," I say. "What do you mean?" He asks. "How are you dying? How do you know?" Alice asks. "Because I'm bleeding," I say. "Where? Down there?" He asks. I nod and everyone except Jasper starts to chuckle and giggle.

"Oh sweetheart you're not dying you're growing up," Alice says. "What do you mean?" I ask. "I'll go get some feminine products from the store," Alice says and leaves. "Come on let's go upstairs and talk," Mama says and Rosalie and I follow.