16~ Wait For Forever.

I wake up to a brightly lit room and I noticed I was in Carlisle's in-home hospital room

I wake up to a brightly lit room and I noticed I was in Carlisle's in-home hospital room. I hear faint footsteps coming close and I see Jasper and Carlisle. "What... What happened, Where's... Where's Bella"I asked.

"She's here and she's fine because of you," Jasper says. "What do you mean?" I ask. "When you put your hand on her bite mark you revived her and healed her broken leg," Carlisle says.

"You have another gift," Jasper says. "Which is very unusual but Eleazar said he'll look into it," Carlisle says. "Wow cool," I say. They both chuckle and Carlisle nods at Jasper and leaves the room.

"Um Ana I want to ask you something," Jasper says. "Okay go ahead," I say. "Will go to prom with me?" He asks. "I'd love to," I say. "Great! Rosalie and Alice already picked out your dress it's actually upstairs" he says.

"Is Edward and Bella gonna come?" I ask. "Yes," he says. He kisses my forehead and helps me up out of the bed. We walk out into the living room and I see a worried Bella.

"Oh thank god you're alright! I can't believe you risked your life for me" she says. "Well it wasn't really me my body moved on its own and did it," I say. "Well I'm still thankful," Bella says. "As I," Edward says smiling at me.

"Um, why did it hurt when I healed her?" I ask Carlisle. "Well it's because you're human, if you become a vampire it won't I called Eleazar," he says. I nod my head at him, "Alright you go home and get ready for the prom" Alice demands Bella.

" But prom is in two days," I say. "Um you've been unconscious for three days," Lucas says. "Oh, well see you later Bella," I say. "Okay bye," she says and Edward walks her out. "And you come on," Alice says dragging me upstairs and Rosalie follows.

I walk downstairs after getting ready for prom and I see Jasper smiling from ear to ear. "You look so beautiful," he says. "Alright, photo time!" Alice says singing like. She snaps a couple of photos of Jasper and then Jasper leads me to Rosalie's car. We drive off to the prom to meet up with Edward and Bella.

We get to prom and we see Bella talking to Jacob and Jasper parks next to Edward's car. "I'll be right back to sit with Bella," he says. "Hey Anastasia you look amazing," Jacob says. "Awe thanks Jacob that's really nice of you," I say.

"I'm glad I saw you again Ana Embry has been asking about you," Jacob says. "Well tell him I said hey," I say. "You look really great red is your color," Bella says. "And blue is yours," I say. Bella tries to get up and Jacob tries to help her until Edward steps in.

"Jacob I got it from here," Edward says. "Alright bye Bella and Anastasia I hope you two have a good time," Jacob says. "Thanks, bye Jacob I hope to see you soon," I say. "We leave the two of you alone and the wolves descend" Edward jokes but it seems only Jasper got it.

We all walk into prom and it was amazing, I see Jessica and Mike and Eric and Angela. Jasper, Edward, Bella, and I all walk out to a patio where no one was. Jasper and I start to slow dance, "Jasper why don't you want forever with me?" I ask.

"That's what you think I don't wanna be with you forever?" He asks. "Well yeah because every time I bring up you turning me you get so tense," I say. "Only because of seeing you in pain during the turning and you may hate the monster you became a couple of years after the change," he says.

"Jasper I'll be happy as long as I'm with you," I say. "Why isn't this enough? For you to live a long happy life with me" he says. "Because I die then you commit suicide. Tell what good is that for anyone" I say.

"Is this what you really want to become a monster?" he asks. "No I want to be with you forever," I say. "Forever? Are you ready for that right now?" He asks coming closer to my neck. "Yes," I say waiting for him to bite but all I get is a kiss on my neck.

"I'm sorry darling but we made a deal not until after you graduate. I'm afraid you're just gonna have to wait forever" he says. I laugh and we continue to dance. I think to myself sure I'll wait forever with you but I won't wait forever to get forever with you.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading this fanfic I just published my very own book called Gems! Please check it out, I promise it'll keep your attention and excitement!

The sequel Forsaken is up! Thanks for reading this book and I hope you'll read the next four. The second one will reveal a secret that will change Bella and Anastasia's relationship forever and it's not the werewolves. You'll have to read the sequel to find out the secret. Happy reading.