10~ I know what I saw.

Edward is now back in town and he said he'll speak to Bella which makes me excited

Edward is now back in town and he said he'll speak to Bella which makes me excited. So we get to school today and it was going by really slow Edward didn't show up to lunch for whatever reason who knows but he said he'll talk to her in our last class period.

Edward, Jasper, and I all sit in the back waiting for Bella to walk in. She walks in smiling and with that smile wipes off her face the moment she sees Edward. She quickly sits down beside him and she looks at him and then the board.

"Hello I'm Edward Cullen, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to introduce myself last week but your Bella," Edward says. "Um yes," Bella says.

Mr. Molina starts to tell us about our assignment which is a lab so we need to pair up with our partner beside us. I don't even care about the assignment I just care about Edward and Bella for right now, so I continue to listen to their conversation.

"Ladies first," Edward says. He slides her the microscope. "So are you enjoying the rain?" Edward asks Bella. "You're asking me about the weather ?" Bella asks with a chuckle. "Um yeah, I guess I am," Edward says. "Well no I don't really like the rain any cold wet thing I don't really like," Bella says. Edward begins to chuckle, "What ?" Bella asks. "Nothing it's just if you don't like the cold and the rain so much why move to the coldest and wettest place in the continental United States," Edward says. "Long story," Bella says. "I'm sure I can keep up," Edward says. The bell rings and Jasper and I make our way to our lockers.

"That went well," I say to Jasper. "I know you're excited darling but don't be too excited okay," Jasper says. "So don't be like Alice," I say. "You got it," he says and kisses my forehead and we walk to my car.

We get to the parking lot and we all stand next to our cars. Jasper and I are under an umbrella and saying sweet nothings to each other.

"So, can we go to the meadow today?" I ask him. "Um it's raining darling I don't want you to get wet," he says. I sigh and look down at the pavement and Jasper lifts my chin and I look into his eyes.

"How about we go to the treehouse and watch some Netflix okay?" He says. "Okay," I say and I kiss his cheek.

I see Bella walk out of the building to her truck and she turns around and looks at me and my family I wave and she smiles back at me. She turns back around and I see Tyler's van screech on the ice and his van is coming straight for Bella.

"BELLA WATCH OUT!" I yell. I see her head turn around, her eyes filled with fear. The van comes closer to where I can't see Bella anymore. I shut my eyes and I grip onto Jasper's shirt tightly.

"Open your eyes darling she's fine," Jasper says. I look back and I see Edward hop out between the two cars. "Come on let's go to the hospital," Jasper says. He opens the passenger door for me and he gets in and we drive to the hospital.

Jasper is clenching the wheel. "Are you alright?" I ask. "I'm fine but Rosalie isn't and you know how that goes," he says. "Why is she upset?" I ask. "Because Edward used his vampire ability of speed to get to Bella and his vampire strength to stop the van from crushing her," he says. "Well, he couldn't just let her die," I say. "Do you really think Rosalie is gonna see it that way, Ana?" Jasper says. "Of course not," I say with a sigh and we pull into the hospital.

We get inside the hospital and we see Carlisle, Rosalie, and Edward. "How could you be so careless?" Rosalie asks. "How is saving someone's life careless?" Edward asks. "That isn't careless Edward she's just being dramatic," I say. "You're already a risk enough we don't need another one," Rosalie says. "Hey, you don't talk to her like that" Jasper spats at Rosalie. "Whatever but Edward you still put us at risk," Rosalie says. "What was I supposed to do to let her die?" Edward asks. "This isn't about you it's about all of us," Rosalie says. "How about we finish this conversation in my office?" Carlisle says.

We all turn our heads and see Bella peering around the corner. "Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?" Bella asks Edward. "Rosalie, Anastasia, and Jasper come on," Carlisle says.

We walk to Carlisle's office and we all sit in silence until Rosalie breaks it. "I don't care what any of you think it was still careless," Rosalie says. "Alright I had enough of this come on Ana we'll see y'all at home," Jasper says grabbing my hand.

We get back to the entrance and we see Bella and Edward again and Edward storms past Jaspers and me and out of the door. Leaving a very frustrated Bella behind.

"Hey, Bella are you okay?" I ask her. "Yeah I'm fine and do you mind telling Edward I'm sorry if I'd upset him," she says. I just nod, "Hey here let's exchange numbers so if you need anything like a friend you can just call me okay," I say. "Alright thanks, Ana you're a really nice person, Bye," She says. "Bye," I say, and Jasper and I walk out of the hospital to my car.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading this fanfic I just published my very own book called Gems! Please check it out, I promise it'll keep your attention and excitement!