un

I can hear it from down the hall. I'm sure Suga-hyung hears it too. He's usually awake even at this hour.

Jimin's with Taehyung-hyung again.

He left our cuddle-huddle again.

He left me again.

Because I told him no.

I didn't want to touch just anyone. I wanted to touch Jimin; my boyfriend Jimin. But he wasn't mine and never would be.

Tae's voice carries so well. Too bad the sound of it makes me want to puke and scream at this particular moment.

Maybe...maybe Jimin-hyung will change. Maybe he just needs to have this phase in his life.

But did he have to rub it in my face? I mean...I have told him; how I feel, that is. I told him.

I hear his groan and I cover my eyes with my arm. My lip hurts. I've been biting it for an hour to keep my screams in.

I'm so sick of this; of feeling this way. I'm tired of crying myself to sleep and binging until I feel like death.

I love him, God knows I love him, but I can't take the pain any longer.

Ten minutes later he's back beside me in bed, curling against me and pulling me close.

He smells like sweat and Taehyung. It's not the same calming smell as it was before he left.

I roll over and move away from him.

"Kookie?"

"What?," I snapped, my voice raspy and weak, the lump in my throat making it damn near impossible to answer.

"You...okay, baby? You sick?"

"No," I mumbled, "You don't smell like you."

"Well...of course not, baby," he chuckled. I felt his hand on my waist.

"I like you better. .....Please don't touch me."

Slowly, his hand moved away and I felt him settle behind me, his knuckles just barely grazing my back.

That would be okay. After all, I had to wean myself off him. There's no quitting Park Jimin cold turkey.

"Morning Kookie," Hoseok chirped, putting on a smile even though he seemed exhausted.

"Morning Hyung," I smiled, continuing to tap my fingers as my pizza heated up in the microwave. Only one thing is better than pizza for breakfast and nothing is better than breakfast in bed.

Once my food was done, I pulled it out, grabbed my water bottle and headed towards the hall.

Jimin almost ran into me, but he stopped short and I looked up from my plate to see him smiling.

"Morning Kookie."

"Mornin'," I muttered, scooting around him and going to our room where I locked myself in. Hobi hyung usually watches cartoons while he eats and I hope Jimin got the memo.

I was proven wrong twelve minutes later when I heard the door handle rattle. Then Jimin texted me.

I wanted to eat with you handsome~

I didn't respond.

Kookie? R u okay baby?
I'm worried please talk to me
Jungkook...im serious

I sighed and opened my phone: me too jimin-hyung

He snuck into bed with me three nights later.