deux

"Jungkook, can we talk?," Jimin had manhandled me into his car and we were driving down a road on the outskirts of town.

"What about?"

"About...us."

"Us?"

He sighed and I heard his hand hit the wheel softly, "Yes, us. You and me and what the hell is happening."

"What about us? What's happening?"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"Look at me," he reached over and put his hand on my knee.

My eyes fell to his fingers, "Why?"

"Jungkook, why are you being so difficult?"

"Because."

"Invalid."

"Overruled."

"Damn it Kookie!," he pulled his hand back and I heard him sigh, "Why are you hanging on to Namjoon-hyung?!"

"Does it matter," I grumbled, sinking down in my seat.

"Yes, it matters. It matters to me because I miss you, Jeon Jungkook. Why the fuck aren't I getting to hold you anymore? Why can't I have breakfast in bed with you anymore? Huh?"

I glanced over and saw the distress on his features, the sadness in his eyes. He valued those things? He thought about them? He missed them?

"It hurts...hyung."

"What? What hurts, baby?"

"When you sleep with him. When you do things with him. It hurts. I don't want it to...so I give up."

"Give up?"

"I don't want to love you anymore."

"Jungkook-ah," Namjoon-hyung prodded my leg again with his foot.

"Hm?"

"We're headin' out. Get up."

"I don't wanna," I grumbled, dropping my head down.

"Do you wanna spend the night here?," he asked, walking away from me.

My eyes popped open and I glanced around the dance studio. With only one set of lights on, the place looked a lot scarier. Not to mention it wasn't filled with Taehyung-hyung's voice or weird faces.

"No."

"Then c'mon. Yoongi-hyung came to get us. He's waiting."

"Mm," I wiped my hands down my face then pushed myself to stand up.

Joon-hyung had his bag and jacket, hand on the light switch as he waited for me to grab my stuff and leave the room.

I stood in the hall and then walked alongside him once he shut the door.

I kept yawning and rubbing my eye. Joon-hyung told me to stop a couple times, but I'd messed up my contact.

"See, I told you not to."

"Yeah," I laughed lightly, pressing my palm against my closed eyelid.

"Maybe one day you'll learn to listen to your elders."

I looked over to him and laughed, "Maybe."

Once I fixed it, I dropped my hand down and groaned in annoyance.

"What?," hyung asked.

"Nothing just...Jimin-hyung's been...not pestering...but repeatedly asking me the same thing for a few days now."