dix

After laying around with Joon for a while, I went to take a shower. I stayed a lot longer than I needed to, but it was just nice to be alone in my own head.

By the time I got out, got dressed and went back to our room, Hyung had pushed our beds together in the center of the room.

He glanced at me and smiled, then continued putting the pillows back.

"Hyung?"

"Hm?"

"Um... You didn't have to do this.. But thank you."

He turned and started chuckling at me. "Don't worry about it. Not like...I mean, I thought about doing this so..."

I felt myself start to blush, but then I started laughing.

"What?"

I shook my head and threw my towel in the floor. I plopped down in our conjoined bed and curled up in my blanket.

Namjoon-hyung missed sleeping next to me, too.

//////

I woke up sweating the next morning. I quickly realized why, since Joon-hyung was curled around me like an egg roll.

I chuckled as I pulled my arm free and reached back for my glasses. Once they were on, I looked up to find Joon-hyung drooling onto his own bicep.

I rolled my eyes, happily, and laid my palm on his cheek. He snorted and smacked his lips a few times, but didn't wake up.

I giggled quietly, letting my fingers trace over his features.

He's honestly a lot sexier than when we met. Back then, he was good-looking, noticable. Now he's...wow. He rivals Jin-hyung's looks (even if he doesn't win- no one wins against the oldest hyung-, he's in competition).

I found myself focusing on his nose, loving the curve on the end of it. It was weird how soft his skin was around his nose. His poor chin needed lotion compared to that area.

"You'll give me acne and I'll lose my job if you keep this up." He suddenly spoke.

My hand jolted against his face, lightly slapping him- I mean lightly. Like, barely at all.

He whined, though, and started tickling me for revenge.

I pushed away from him, but he managed to pull me back somehow. My next thought was to pin his hands down. The one under me was easy, but the arm above me had free reign.

I didn't think about it too much, hooking my leg over his hip and pushing him to his back.

After that, I easily pinned his wrists to the pillow.

And I slowly had to realize what position I'd put myself in.

"Jungkook..."

I blushed at that and let him go, trying not to sit on him at all. "Sorry."

He let out a breath through his nose and stared at me for a moment.

I looked away, towards the window, trying to focus on anything else but this moment in time.

I startled, though, when I felt his hands creep up to my hips. I looked back to him and he gave me a soft smile, one of his it's okay smiles.

I relaxed and just let his hands linger there, because he wasn't as....pushy as Jimin used to be. Maybe it was Joon-hyung's years of experience as a leader that made him so....I guess, understanding?

Jimin-hyung didn't have that; and we grew up in a generation where most kids got what they wanted immediately- I'm guilty as well, I'm part of it.

Joon-hyung, though, he... I think he's always cared about others. Even back when we were just starting out, he always made sure everyone was on board and okay with things. He was naturally...loving.

When I came out of my head, I noticed his thumbs rubbing over my hip bones. I was a little embarrassed about that, actually. I'd been on a diet this last month.

"You okay?"

"Fine," I burst out, pretty quick.

He smiled and his hands fell to my thighs. He sighed and looked down towards my stomach. "You know....I don't think you need diets too much."

I shook my head and finally brought my arms up from my sides to hold his wrists. "It's just a high protein diet. I haven't had a lot of carbs, lately."

He nodded, then suddenly burst out laughing.

I blushed and furrowed my brow.

He noticed and quickly sat up, "No, not you, just...us. This situation."

"What about it?"

"Well...just...here you are hovering over my dick and we're discussing what you ate this week." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and moved to sit beside him, playing with the blankets.

He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer, letting me rest my head on his shoulder.

I honestly couldn't remember the last time I felt so comfortable when just...cuddling.

--------------

Sorry I haven't updated anything for so long, writer's block, school, sickness, and anxiety have kept me from relaxing