onze

Joon-hyung let out a sigh through his nose as he rubbed circles on my forehead.

My eyes flew to his, my text to a group chat on halt. "What is it?"

He shook his head, "Nothing. Just thinking of how I've done absolutely nothing today."

"Oh," I mumbled. "Maybe...no, nevermind."

"What?" He pried.

"Nothing," I repeated.

"Tell me. I need something in my brain today."

I lightly chuckled and turned off my phone. "I was just thinking we visit a café or new restaurant or something."

"Something new." He said, going quiet as he thought it over. "Sounds fun."

^°^°^°^

"We should go somewhere to take your daily pictures." I suggested, staring at Tanie while he followed along on his leash.

"Yeah. Let's look for a place while we're out."

I nodded and glanced over to him with a blush. He caught me.

"What is it?"

"Nothing," I shook my head and played with a loose thread on the leash handle. "Just..."

"What? You can tell me."

"Well," I sighed and slumped my shoulders while looking straight ahead. "I just...wanted to hold your hand, but we can't."

"Why can't we?" He laughed.

"Because we're famous and in public."

"Like Jimin doesn't hold everyone's hand and Hoseok doesn't back hug everyone."

I shrugged. "It looks different off stage."

He scoffed and quickly grabbed my wrist, lacing his fingers through mine. "I don't care what it looks like, you know that. If I cared I wouldn't be a rapper."

I laughed lightly at that. "What does being a rapper have to do with caring?"

"Ah you know, were all assholes with gold chains and a million dollars." He looked at me and smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "The only thing you have out of that is a million dollars."

"I have a gold chain," he pointed out.

"Seriously?" I laughed, swaying our arms slightly.

"Yeah. It's real gold and was a lot of money so I only wear it occasionally. Don't want anything to happen to it. It's safe in my little box of stuff in the apartment."

I nodded, understanding. I liked all my earrings and wanted to keep them all nice looking and intact.

"Oh, hey," he pulled my arm towards him and I stumbled a few steps. Once I was leaned into his side he pointed ahead of us. "I think that's a water fountain. We could take pictures there."

"Yeah," I giggled, "That would look nice."

^°^°^°^

"Tanie!" Taehyung threw his arms out as he crouched down. Tanie ran to him without a second thought, dragging his leash and everything.