1- ain't that right

Skyle's desk above.

It's official. I'm dying!!! Someone please help me!!!! Why do I have to get homework, why?

"Sky can you help me with my nath homework? " Matt asks looking over at his text book has if he it's the most complete and disgusting thing in the world. Has soon has he heard my groan he look up with worried eyes.

"Ughhhhhh! WHy just why I can't even finish my own"I whine and he just stares at Me. This IS what Matt does when he is trying to come up with a plan but I already know his plan so me being me I just look at my work in progress and cuss in my head.

I'm Skyler the only girl at this house except for mom that is but basically it just me and my 4 brothers.
Yes that's right four freaking brothers ain't that great? Yeah, No!! It's annoying cause they are all up in my case whenever I look at a boy or when a boy looks at me, it's like I'm their only food and if they see people eye me for more than 10 second than they start a fight.
Matt, Nate and I are triplets but Matt and Nate look alike, well they look Like my dad and I am more like my mom. My other two brothers Alex and Nath are twins but look nothing alike witch is good cause ot helped me alot when I was little to know who is who.

Back to the present, Matt just looks at me for a few minutes before taking out 2 bags of skittles and I immediately attack him.
See I loveeee skittles they are like heaven or has Emma likes to say 'ot feels like sex in your mouth'.

"Yeah that's what I thought" he says and sits at my chair and starts copying my work witch is so not cool but who cares?

Ring

Ring

Rin-

"What do you want?" I ask annoyed because I know it's Emma so I didn't even bother to look at the callers ID.

"COME TO STARBUCKS NOW" she hisses and hangs up. Ugh I know this is about a party or some shit like that.
---------

"No way" I say ,Emma and I look at the 3 boys walking our way. I am currently sitting in Starbucks with Emma trying to help her with an outfit when I notice the schools 'bad boys ' walk to our table and sit-down with Emma and I .

That's a first.

"Why are they coming our way?"she whisper.

"How the hell am I supposed to know"I whisper yell at her.

Where is Lilly when we need her ??

I thought

"Skyyyyyy" Xander says has soon has him and his two friends approache us. Oh and lets not forget about the huge hug he gave me.

"Awww I missed you so much"he says.

"What did you do" i ask with a bored tone because I have known Xander all my life and of he's being sweet it's because he either broke something of yours OR involved you on some deep shit.

"I-um-i... Well let's just say you can get the new X-box you wanted because the one you had left at my house is broken!! "Has he said this o stood up very slowly while he started walking backwards towards the exit.

"I. AM. GONNA. KILL. YOU"I yell gaining some glares from all the strangers in Starbucks.Emma quickly holds me by my waist and puts me on her lap to hold me in place.

"Chill"she said.

That's when I noticed Lucas and Ryder, Xander's friends.

"Aww come on Em,I wanted to see Xander get killed by his crazy cousin"Lucas says and Emma blushes at the nickname.

"I'm not crazy " I say getting up from Emma's lap and sitting beside her "and how do you guys know our names anyways??" I ask the two Greek gods in front of me.

"Well, Xander told you that you my dear Skyler are his cousin and that this sexy piece of ass is your bestfriend" Lucas says eying Emma like she's the last piece of meet in the universe and of course Emma blushes.

"OK then" I say and look out the window to see if Xander is coming back.

"Aren't you gonna ask our names?" Ryder asks looking at me intensely.

"We already know your names"Emma says going back to her phone.

"Well that's great now we can all be besties" Lucas says in a high-pitched girly voice making all of us laugh.

"Anyways..." Ryder start's off "I'm having a party tomorrow night you guys should come"he says looking at me with hope in his eyes but yet his tryin' really hard not to show emotions.

"We don't  do parties but thanks for the invitation" Emma says looking up from her phone and flashes the guys a small smile.

"But why"Lucas pouts making Emma giggle.

"Because we prefer to pig off and watch movies all night that go to a place full of drunk, horny and sweaty teenagers who don't even care about your wellbeing but just pretend so they can trash your house and have sex in your sheets" Emma says going back to her phone.

Both of them stare at her wide eye and we all fall into an awkward silence.

And just on cue, my saviour calls me.

I smile has the name Lilly💕😚 appears on my screen.

"Hey Lilly, what's up?"

Hey sky I'm at your house where are you?

"I'm at Starbucks with Emma bit we're on our way right now just wait for us there OK?"

Ok, see you soon.

And with that she hangs up.

"You guys are leaving"Lucas asked has me and Emma get up.

"Yeah we have to go sorry guys"I say putting my phone in my back pocket and grab my car keys.

"Buy guys"Emma says as she gets her little back pack and puts it on her shoulder.

And with that we make our way back to my house.