4- what does that mean ??

Sky's POV

After a long day at aunty Nuria's we go back home to enjoy the rest of the Friday and lucky for me school was closed witch means movie night with the gang, and by 'gang' I mean Lilly,  Emma and I.

After getting home, dad takes Kylie upstairs to her new bedroom because she was really tired and mom went to give Kayla a bath while my brothers all went down to the game room to play FIFA. Emma and Lilly went home to spend a few hours with their parents before movie time .

Has I make my way to the kitchen I hear the doorbell ring and I spin on my hell to go get it.

Has I make my way to the door I could already hear the crazy lunatic standing outside saying,

"hey it's me Xander!!  You know the one with the beautiful face and th- oh wait why am I saying it while you already know it?  Come on people we're family!!  Please open up" I stood in front of the still closed door that kept him from coming in, listening to what he has to say next.

"PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!!!!! I'M GONNA POOP IN MY PANTS PLEASE, ALEX!!! NATHEN??! "

I quickly open the door before he said something else,

"Thank God. I was about to start crying" he said walking in casually like he wasn't screaming like a maniac just a few minutes ago,

"You really need to stop being this dramatic, Xander you know what happens when you perform that little act of yours" I said to him, sighting at the end.

Xander is the biggest drama queen in this entire world, I swear. Last time he was yelling outside my house the police ended up here because he said that he got a gun, witch was true but it was a water gun.

"I seek for attention , baby" he says has he makes his way into the movie room.

We have a very big house.
My mom is a fashion designer and my dad is lawyer so you could say we are very wealthy, but we don't get that get to our heads because we know money doesn't buy happiness. We used to have a smaller house but seems we have a big family AMD we are always having them over mom and dad thought that it would be better to have a bigger place.

"So what are you doing here? " I asked him sitting next to him only for him to jump in my lap,

"I'm here for movie night" he says resting his head on my shoulder .

This boy,  I swear.

"Get off me you idiot!" I said  to him has I push his body off of me .

"Do you even love me??" Xander asked dramatically

"Don't even, Xander" I wanted him .

I stud up and went to get everything ready for the movie, the girls would be here any minute now and my brothers were also joining us this time.

"Hey is Lilly coming for the movie?" Xander asked following me into the kitchen where I went to get some snacks

"Yes. She always does" I said opening the candy bag.

"Yes!" Xander whispered to himself humping up and down .

Xander and Lilly like each other and everyone knows it but, Xander has a way of bringing out the worst in her.

After a few minutes I hear the door bell ring. I look at Xander to find him already looking at me

"It's your house" he says before going back into the movie room.

Huffing, I walked to the door and opened it just to be greeted by Ryder and Lucas.
I was shocked to say the most but I covered it up 

"Hey guys! What are you doing here didn't you have a party tonight?? " I asked them has I gestured for them to come in,an they did

"We did but that thing you and Emma said about parties really got stuck in our heads and Xander told us that you were having a movie night and invited us to join" Lucas tells me had I close the door and look at them "I bought ice cream" he added handing me the plastic bag with the ice cream in it .

"You didn't have too, but thank you. Xander is right there in the movie room. You guys can go join him , I'll go set up the snacks." I said to them.

"I'll help you" Ryder said quickly says to me .

He is so hot with does dark brown eyes , I swear...

"Sure" I said and he smiled at me and made his way to the kitchen while Lucas made his way to the movie room.

Did yesterday just ... smile at me?

What does that even mean ?

I quickly go into the kitchen to find him making sandwiches.
His back way towards me and he was humming softly, I just stood there like an idiot. Watching his every move and listening to his sweet voice.

"I can feel you taring" he says still not facing me. I quickly looked away blushing as he turned around to put the sandwiches on the  plate hat was on top of the counter.

"I w-wasn't starting" I stuttered, feeling my face hit up more.

He chuckled and says "sure"

"So! You're here in my house" I said trying to change the topic

"Yeah" he chuckled had he said it "look I know we never really talked before and the only reason we hang out is because Emma, Lilly,Lucas and Xander have a thing going on but I would really like to get to know you better and I hope we'll me more than friends" he said the last part a really fast but I heard it.

"What?" I asked shocked with my mouth hanging open

" Yeah, look Sky you already know I have I crush on you because I know Xander told you and I just want you to know that  I want you. Has my everything but I won't pressure you " with that he kissed me on the cheek and went to the movie room living me there is shock.

THe fuck!?